Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Good job fellasshit looking fire can't wait to start my new ones doing cherry pie again apple tarz and cowboy lemonade

Fudge

Fudge

Heres a few phenos being grown by payco cc on ig. of my line the Modified macberry moonshine regular version (Gmo x Macberry Moonshine)

View attachment 1105414View attachment 1105415View attachment 1105416View attachment 1105417View attachment 1105418View attachment 1105419View attachment 1105420
If you're ever looking for uk testers, I'd love to grow some of your fire. Beautiful Hardy plants, just what I need in my garden. Check out my thread here and profile on instagram fudges_bud_candy.

Thanks

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Looks like she's getting close. Gorilla ZSkittles huh. Seems like they're running out of names. What are some of het characteristics? Terps, yield, grow time......I've got some catching up to do
Of the 4 Gorilla Zkittles mother plants we took clones every clone hermied on us.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Of the 4 Gorilla Zkittles mother plants we took clones every clone hermied on us.
Dam. On occasion, some plants will spit out nanners that are steril. East Coast Sour for one. That being said, that's an old clone only strain, and it's to be expected.
Where did you get the seeds. That's irresponsible breeding. Chuck em
Sorry, chuck the mom. Are the true herms, ot do they put up a few flowers at thr end?

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Dam. On occasion, some plants will spit out nanners that are steril. East Coast Sour for one. That being said, that's an old clone only strain, and it's to be expected.
Where did you get the seeds. That's irresponsible breeding. Chuck em
Sorry, chuck the mom. Are the true herms, ot do they put up a few flowers at thr end?
They flowered seeded up but we found balls on a couple of the mothers.

Seb

Seb

This one looks like it had/has a few weeks left. Is it finished? If not, that should get nice and dence/frosty for ya. Time to stress that baby out.

Flushing starts at the end of this week, so far I’m very pleased with these SD version, it has been a long time I haven’t smelled that typical SD scent without any other influence or without being more sour than diesel or vice versa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom