Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Finally, a familiar name. You were around here in 17-18? BTW, Nice plant. Cali Con huh? I still have the "S" cut of Choc D.

thanks

yeah I been here a few years now. Another grower @dire wolf said another plant out of the chocolate diesel seed pack looked just like his original choc trip cut.

I still plant a new seed or cut I took every week or two and harvest the same.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Donkey butter x c99 from seeds I made day 28. This girl is going to be insane in 3-4 weeks 😁. If you know donkey butter the majic happens late.💎👀
7BF4D39E 7DAC 4639 A7E4 6E74CCA439FA
B66F8501 EAD4 4042 B946 4B6D82E5DA17
6CB629BD C34F 4A2D 877F 6DB836BDDC39
4E7F6381 0EDF 4224 9EE2 1C41A1B15A20

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

thanks

yeah I been here a few years now. Another grower @dire wolf said another plant out of the chocolate diesel seed pack looked just like his original choc trip cut.

I still plant a new seed or cut I took every week or two and harvest the same.
Do you remember me? So much had changed since I left. Loiks like all the LED marketing took hold huh?
I've been following a thread where the guy is saying too much light 315 CMH keeps killing his plants. What had happened?
Do you remember the guy who used Fred Sanford (Sanford and Son) pic as his avatar? He grew some frost.
I really can't wait to get back at it!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do you remember me? So much had changed since I left. Loiks like all the LED marketing took hold huh?
I've been following a thread where the guy is saying too much light 315 CMH keeps killing his plants. What had happened?
Do you remember the guy who used Fred Sanford (Sanford and Son) pic as his avatar? He grew some frost.
I really can't wait to get back at it!

I remember you. Hope all is well. Been an interesting year eh? Can’t think of the Sanford guy. So many long term core members left last two years.

the re emergence of the religious organic growers is entertaining. The led lamps have sure taken off. I’m still using t5’s and hps for now...

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I remember you. Hope all is well. Been an interesting year eh? Can’t think of the Sanford guy. So many long term core members left last two years.

the re emergence of the religious organic growers is entertaining. The led lamps have sure taken off. I’m still using t5’s and hps for now...
"The re emergence of the religious organic growers" NOOOOOOO!!! I seriously got out completely, and had a couple of little girls (wow, never thought I'd say that). I still have my genetics, my equipment, and now I need a bit of patience.
T5's, and HPS? So I take it you're killing it.
That plant is a beaut That's the only other cut of CD I've ever seen, (WHY ARE MY LETTERS SHRINKING?)
That cut of CD is nice....very different. Seems to be more on the Chocolate Trip side, but thoes are rock hard colas that connected!
I see you're doing well.
I gotta see if I can make sense of the way most of these guys are growing these days

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey One ....nice , hope she stacks on a little more weight , I see the magic right there , wait till you smoke her , you gonna see 🌴🌴🌴
Smells fantastic DW I've got 3 females in the veg tent ready to get into bigger pots n go to the flower tent can't wait to see what happens .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

"The re emergence of the religious organic growers" NOOOOOOO!!! I seriously got out completely, and had a couple of little girls (wow, never thought I'd say that). I still have my genetics, my equipment, and now I need a bit of patience.
T5's, and HPS? So I take it you're killing it.
That plant is a beaut That's the only other cut of CD I've ever seen, (WHY ARE MY LETTERS SHRINKING?)
That cut of CD is nice....very different. Seems to be more on the Chocolate Trip side, but thoes are rock hard colas that connected!
I see you're doing well.
I gotta see if I can make sense of the way most of these guys are growing these days

It’s an s-1 seed plant from Usefull seeds. I got them at jbc seed bank. Bargain 10 fems for 60.

Top Bottom