Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

In training my little lady just bent her today. In a bit will share da pics once in flower
IMG 20210411 192742991

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

They were just clones from a guy I don’t really know tbh but they’ve ended up okay haha
Nice guy! That's something I'd probably put under 10-12 1K light's. Too many people will sell, or even give garbage. Refreshing site! Hows the effect of bud?

mashy

mashy

Alright! Looks like old school BB. From clone? Lucky? How long did you let her flower? By your fingers, looks like you couldn't wait to clean that one up
Hey @Tasty Buds she was grown from seed - Seedsman's own line. I think it was about 9 weeks into flower when I cut - grown outdoors so 🤔. Still got 4 more plants going - will cut in the next week or two. Beautiful dark purple plants, plenty of pics in my diary.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hey @Tasty Buds she was grown from seed - Seedsman's own line. I think it was about 9 weeks into flower when I cut - grown outdoors so 🤔. Still got 4 more plants going - will cut in the next week or two. Beautiful dark purple plants, plenty of pics in my diary.
Nice!! ¾I'll check it out I don't think he had a BB back in the day, but if he released one I'm sure it's killer. Speaking of Seedsman, l was gifted a couple packs of Seedsman's when he first started. I forgot who he worked for (maybe Soma?) I was given a strain he never ended up selling, unless that changed? One was called White Grapes, and another strain I can't remember off hand, and can't remember if it was White grapes, or another strain. I can't remember, but I still have em stored.
A lot of the top breeders had nothing but great things to say about him, and his work.
Does anyone know if Snowhigh ever started selling again? I got a few packs from him, and super potent, with great yields.
Please leave a smoke report

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Very nice. Outdoors have the best terp profile!

Top Bottom