Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Have no idea what she is found bean on table, around 40 or 45 days old, still vegging. Not Methisto bc branches on meth plants are thin, including free bees have over 40 strains mostly Meth just bought pink panama today and toofless alien is in flower closet, only have 2 sativa strains ghost haze and super oarnge haze could be anything.

20210419 200749
20210419 200803
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Have no idea what she is found bean on table, around 40 or 45 days old, still vegging. Not Methisto bc branches on meth plants are thin, including free bees have over 40 strains mostly Meth just bought pink panama today and toofless alien is in flower closet, only have 2 sativa strains ghost haze and super oarnge haze could be anything.
Has got a Ghost train x Haze look about it👻🚂as I do only GTH

20210420 135153
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That
This is a picture thread and I've seen numerous others tell you to stop posting long posts in here.
Fucking pictures mate not words!!!
You're the 1st person I've saw say anything. I probably have went into rants, but the post you quoted me on, I was explaining what the strains were, and how they were grown. No need to try and blow my spot. Messege me, and let me know like a bro, not s punk

JTShakes

JTShakes

There are pics of every harvest in this photo somewhere in this thread.
H: Sweet Amnesia Haze. A: Blueberry Haze 2. PP: Durban Poison. Y: Blueberry Haze 1
In the glass spoon is Jack Herer. In the wooden bowl Blubbery Haze hash. The wax is Durban Poison and the leaf is from my current grow of Blueberry.
Happy 420 everyone.

Happy 420
Top Bottom