Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

G14 at 1 week cure and yes I know, I’m a lazy trimmer :)

I can't seem to reply to this without the photo attached. You know when I see tent grows like this I keep remembering what I'm telling so many people online. Especially pain patients who spend a lot of money at the dispensary. Get a tent and learn how to grow. And you did this with CFL's. People in the long game with marijuana stocks are insane. I just bought enough seeds to last me 4 years and now you make me want this strain also.

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

I agree! If I wasn’t from a legal state, no way I would be on here. I keep it legal, so really not much to worry about. CMET (central Michigan enforcement team) has cleaned out my room and house in 2012. Jail, probation and I been running a 500$ electric bill since. Made me take a year off. They left me my lights and all equipment so I could start back up. Wtf! It was my choice, take my 3 guns or equipment. I chose to keep my equipment. Built this room in 2001. My down wind neighbor is state police, all my neighbors know from the smell, let alone the dozen cars that surrounded my house, they all watched.
The life of an outlaw is a lonely one............

Harvard

Harvard

The life of an outlaw is a lonely one............
Oh I wish I would have become a legal caregiver as it was an option in 2012. Instead I was greedy and it cost me a little. 3200 lb is all I seen, lol. Yes I had a job and I still work for the same company, 25 years here.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You saw toofless alien but this is the unknown auto, auto beans are $20+,. found bean on floor, not only transplanted it but was forced to put in miricle grow that i use for house plants, had trouble of course had a hard time keeping ph up, over 60 days old, nice top and sidebud, came out better then expected, just wish i knew what it is so can grow properly.

20210507 202038
20210507 202103
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I can't seem to reply to this without the photo attached. You know when I see tent grows like this I keep remembering what I'm telling so many people online. Especially pain patients who spend a lot of money at the dispensary. Get a tent and learn how to grow. And you did this with CFL's. People in the long game with marijuana stocks are insane. I just bought enough seeds to last me 4 years and now you make me want this strain also.
Yeah idk why I’m in this reply lol but that’s g14 um... father is g13 which is a hash plant and has good medical quality’s

Latest posts

Top Bottom