Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Purple Thai 3 weeks under low watts
Watch them white pistols flush it and run low nutes to stop her Browning off 👻🚂💯🤜🤛these are 5 weeks on Monday and no brown off yyet and soon as I see the onset coming in their will be a slight off brown on pistol hairs not a ready brown off look then PK 13 14 hit will turn them back to white again getting more growth out of bloom and strip off the N out of leaf and make your bloom full of sugars 🤙👻🚂💯🤜🤛🤟

20210603 163010
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Watch them white pistols flush it and run low nutes to stop her Browning off 👻🚂💯🤜🤛these are 5 weeks on Monday and no brown off yyet and soon as I see the onset coming in their will be a slight off brown on pistol hairs not a ready brown off look then PK 13 14 hit will turn them back to white again getting more growth out of bloom and strip off the N out of leaf and make your bloom full of sugars 🤙👻🚂💯🤜🤛🤟
Oh damn awesome but are those photos or auto? Mine are auto but I have been thinking of pushing back the nutes too 600ppm straight with no additives but I need that 1000watt LED over all it power and red rays with everything else well help push it I hope... just a little curious what breeders is yours? This Thai is .................. ethos

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Oh damn awesome but are those photos or auto? Mine are auto but I have been thinking of pushing back the nutes too 600ppm straight with no additives but I need that 1000watt LED over all it power and red rays with everything else well help push it I hope... just a little curious what breeders is yours? This Thai is .................. ethos
Clones from a fem seed I guess I just got this ghost train x haze from the fam I am part of ...just check your run off and see what's is coming out ok champ good luck with her 👻🚂💯🤜🤛first 3 weeks 5.8 ph I am at 6.0 ph in week 4 to 5

RookieBC

RookieBC

Okay this just ain’t gonna be fun any more, any admins on? Remove this useless tool and when I say useless we’re talking about a tool like a rounding knife that’s not rounded.
What the hell did I miss!?!?!
Everyone else: Good Job! great looking buds man
York Meds: $&#$# @#$# you $#__$#$ I @$&_# your sister ##_#& like it was a #&#& $&#&$ed her in the #&$_ then I'll @#&_ her @#&$-#& again you #&#$#&".
Everyone else: cool but he doesn't have a sister does have a gay brother though
York Meds: (York Meds has left the conversation)
Everyone Else: sick buds man great job
*20 years later*
York Meds: (York Meds has successfully Wed his African American Husband)
Everyone Else: awwww Great job man, good plot twist, Man looks at those best buds. 🤣😂🤣🤣

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

What the hell did I miss!?!?!
Everyone else: Good Job! great looking buds man
York Meds: $&#$# @#$# you $#__$#$ I @$&_# your sister ##_#& like it was a #&#& $&#&$ed her in the #&$_ then I'll @#&_ her @#&$-#& again you #&#$#&".
Everyone else: cool but he doesn't have a sister does have a gay brother though
York Meds: (York Meds has left the conversation)
Everyone Else: sick buds man great job
*20 years later*
York Meds: (York Meds has successfully Wed his African American Husband)
Everyone Else: awwww Great job man, good plot twist, Man looks at those best buds. 🤣😂🤣🤣
This is like a jerry Springer show unbelievable 👻🚂🙈🙊🙉😜😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Top Bottom