Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My first grow. King tut, white widow, and gelot.og. Still a couple weeks left till harvest.

My current hydro grow is here

20210607 101829
20210607 101625 HDR
20210607 101558 HDR
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I got the darkheart cut, I know the guy who created it. He did it in a collaboration with Humboldt seed company, He got seeds of this cross from this breeding, i i got some of his latest beans.
sweet, right time right place!
i got two vanilla frostings going now about a month old i’d guess. got them from anesia seeds.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

sweet, right time right place!
i got two vanilla frostings going now about a month old i’d guess. got them from anesia seeds.
Yeah it's a decent strain. It was weird how I met that guy. Because I was posting pictures of the vanilla frosting last year and hashtagged it and he intruduced himself. As soon as he saw the crosses I've been making with it, he wanted to get some seeds of it. So we made a trade. I've got a bunch of strains with vanilla frosting in it from him, some of them are really tasting sounding, but I just got them literally about two weeks ago and I got a full attiSo we made a trade. I've got a bunch of strains with vanilla frosting in it from him, some of them are really tasting sounding, but I just got them literally about two weeks ago and I got a full shop so im gonna pop them in a couple months

Top Bottom