Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Man you know there is an easy way to hold up your crop you must have hr of time on your hands did the hardware run out of string after you tied it all up ..... View attachment 1133314
1 km of string bro Lol it's the only best way as with net I will still have to tie them from weight u will see at 8 weeks they bent right over they are starting a bit all ready 🙃😉😁😎👻🚂😜 it's probley easy than laying out a net plus it's only one week for 2 rooms and I enjoy the feeling of my plant they give me like mediation time to reflect on things and u can untangle the branches to to me it like chokes them and stresses them out the heavy they are and the plant pumps hard to heads is my theory 👻🚂😜

RookieBC

RookieBC

Can't say much to that bro as I am all tied up at the moment hahahaah👻🚂😎😜😝🙈🙉🙊
This is tongue in cheek but seriously I need some answers because I have got a bunch of questions....
What in tarnation is happening there? Why is there 20 pounds per square feet of the twine they give used to give out balloons, with well until like 10 children hung themselves accidentally with it? What purpose does that serve? Is that your security so anybody tried to steal your plants they need to cut through 8-900 different individual bits of twine? Have they not invented stakes where you're from? If this was the final decision what ideas didn't make the cut, using clear giant gelatine blocks for the plants to grow through and hold them upright, helium balloons (I'm certain you tried this but they kept losing their floating ability and your lights were hot enough to pop them that's why you have the string still (you hid it in a closet and told yourself I'll find a use for this someday), growing everything upside down so gravity naturally pulls the colas down towards the lights but the soil kept falling out? If you stop posting one day abruptly we all going to know there's a grow tent out there with Ghosttrainx lifeless body hanging by balloon string wrapped around his neck or he tripped over it and landed head first in a bucket unconscious and drowned. It'll be in of those buckets that has the picture of the newborn on the side drowning and says not a swimming pool for babies....🤣😂🤣😂

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

This is tongue in cheek but seriously I need some answers because I have got a bunch of questions....
What in tarnation is happening there? Why is there 20 pounds per square feet of the twine they give used to give out balloons, with well until like 10 children hung themselves accidentally with it? What purpose does that serve? Is that your security so anybody tried to steal your plants they need to cut through 8-900 different individual bits of twine? Have they not invented stakes where you're from? If this was the final decision what ideas didn't make the cut, using clear giant gelatine blocks for the plants to grow through and hold them upright, helium balloons (I'm certain you tried this but they kept losing their floating ability and your lights were hot enough to pop them that's why you have the string still (you hid it in a closet and told yourself I'll find a use for this someday), growing everything upside down so gravity naturally pulls the colas down towards the lights but the soil kept falling out? If you stop posting one day abruptly we all going to know there's a grow tent out there with Ghosttrainx lifeless body hanging by balloon string wrapped around his neck or he tripped over it and landed head first in a bucket unconscious and drowned. It'll be in of those buckets that has the picture of the newborn on the side drowning and says not a swimming pool for babies....🤣😂🤣😂
This is no tent job it's green house growing bro and if you can grow buds like me u need to tie them up nothing else works and it's better then netting as I can still work around them and untangle the branches so they have their own space when u know what your doing it's the best thing to use as how many stakes would I need like a more stakes than plant taking up space so what is your yields and buds size grow to ALL PRO GROWS IN GROWING FARMS NOT JUST WEED DO IT AS IT THE BEST IT STRESSES THEM AS THEY GROW AND PUMPS HARD TO THE CROWNS AS IT GET TIGHTER LINE FISHING NOT GETTING TANGLED IN A NET HAHAAHAHA HAVE U GROWN INDOOR BUDS LIKE THIS BEFORE.. this last pic is 5 weeks old in flower and look how heavy they are bending all ready so laugh all u want mate maybe one day u will learn how easy it is to do plus that's what I get payed for to do it that way aswell 👻🚂💯🙈🙊🙉

20200621 234802
Resized 20200716 185153 10106652986886
Resized 20200716 185212 10178386723411
20210606 163315
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

No buckets in my rooms as no tent or hand water your plants stand by them self as there must be no weight in them or get as big as mine bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣stakes no vampires here bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣or fish for a net 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣why can't we see your profile ???, and pics like this then I will do it your way ...Pffft👻🚂

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

No bucket job here mate don't u trip and fall on a stake and be self impaled on them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣And keep your babies out your room and drown in your buckets of waste hahaha u give it I will return it bro

Rooke

Rooke

This is no tent job it's green house growing bro and if you can grow buds like me u need to tie them up nothing else works and it's better then netting as I can still work around them and untangle the branches so they have their own space when u know what your doing it's the best thing to use as how many stakes would I need like a more stakes than plant taking up space so what is your yields and buds size grow to ALL PRO GROWS IN GROWING FARMS NOT JUST WEED DO IT AS IT THE BEST IT STRESSES THEM AS THEY GROW AND PUMPS HARD TO THE CROWNS AS IT GET TIGHTER LINE FISHING NOT GETTING TANGLED IN A NET HAHAAHAHA HAVE U GROWN INDOOR BUDS LIKE THIS BEFORE.. this last pic is 5 weeks old in flower and look how heavy they are bending all ready so laugh all u want mate maybe one day u will learn how easy it is to do plus that's what I get payed for to do it that way aswell 👻🚂💯🙈🙊🙉
Heya Ghost things are looking mighty fine keep doing your thing my friend
I Love your style of growing massive XXXL buds that’s what any grower dreams of!!!! Wish I could try the end result!!!!

Top Bottom