Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
This is no tent job it's green house growing bro and if you can grow buds like me u need to tie them up nothing else works and it's better then netting as I can still work around them and untangle the branches so they have their own space when u know what your doing it's the best thing to use as how many stakes would I need like a more stakes than plant taking up space so what is your yields and buds size grow to ALL PRO GROWS IN GROWING FARMS NOT JUST WEED DO IT AS IT THE BEST IT STRESSES THEM AS THEY GROW AND PUMPS HARD TO THE CROWNS AS IT GET TIGHTER LINE FISHING NOT GETTING TANGLED IN A NET HAHAAHAHA HAVE U GROWN INDOOR BUDS LIKE THIS BEFORE.. this last pic is 5 weeks old in flower and look how heavy they are bending all ready so laugh all u want mate maybe one day u will learn how easy it is to do plus that's what I get payed for to do it that way aswell 👻🚂💯🙈🙊🙉
Fuck yea, I say tie the mega cola's buddy, great job.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
alright that’s it!!
how do you growers get such nice pictures?
very nice by the way!!
lighting bro, lighting is the key. I take some plants out of the room into the bathroom for that purpose, because the lighting by the mirrors is the best in the house. Also, it's about angles of attack, and shadowing....

The camera is important up to a point, but that aside, it's mostly about the correct lighting, and finding your shadow layers. So the trich's actually get shown, instead of just a bunch of "shiny", and glare.
RIMG0158

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
lighting bro, lighting is the key. I take some plants out of the room into the bathroom for that purpose, because the lighting by the mirrors is the best in the house. Also, it's about angles of attack, and shadowing....

The camera is important up to a point, but that aside, it's mostly about the correct lighting, and finding your shadow layers. So the trich's actually get shown, instead of just a bunch of "shiny", and glare.View attachment 1133497
ok cool, didn’t know if it might be my phone which is the iphone se2. i know hps doesn’t help either..
will try better next time,thanks brother!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
ok cool, didn’t know if it might be my phone which is the iphone se2. i know hps doesn’t help either..
will try better next time,thanks brother!
I've got an iphone 6 and 5, and there both kinda meh, IMO. I know some of the newer ones are a lot better, and I've got an aftermarket front camera in the 6se, so it's not focusing well, especially up close.

I've purchased an older ricoh wg 20, and that's the above photo. It also does macro well.

Macro
Macro2
Macro3
Macro4
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Fuck yea, I say tie the mega cola's buddy, great job.
Hell yeah bro it's the go he went a bit to far with babies and stuff about drowning and hanging I say he has no idea as can't see his profile at all to see his big buds and what he does to hold them up from the weight 👻🚂🙏🤜🤛❤thx bro for support like my string lol😜😜😜😜

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hell yeah bro it's the go he went a bit to far with babies and stuff about drowning and hanging I say he has no idea as can't see his profile at all to see his big buds and what he does to hold them up from the weight 👻🚂🙏🤜🤛❤thx bro for support like my string lol😜😜😜😜
He turned an opportunity to learn something from someone into an ignoramus marathon, I get it.
I've even probably said or done ignorant things myself, once or twice.

Yea, I try and take any of that with a grain of salt, because there's way more way's to grow cannabis than I know, and I've tried more ways than most. There's literally 1000's of ways to do this kinda thing, and poking each other about it, isn't always useful. It's downright counterproductive.

I've got plants on a hillside struggling, and ones down in the swamp that might be ded, or perhaps getting hella big. I could learn things the easy way from some that have done this exact thing before.... Productive comments, even an educated guess. Ways to perhaps perserve/recapture water, security, ect...

Personally, I want to learn from others, I try to be humble and real, but I'm not going to take any abuse either. DON'T TREAD ON ME Mother FuckerS!! lol.

Last edited:
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Yea, I try and take any of that with a grain of salt, because there's way more way's to grow cannabis than I know, and I've tried more ways than most. There's literally 1000's of ways to do this kinda thing, and poking each other about it, isn't always useful.

I've got plants on a hillside struggling, and ones down in the swamp that might be ded, or perhaps getting hella big.
Personally, I want to learn from others, I try to be humble and real, but I'm not going to take any abuse either. DON'T TREAD ON ME Mother FuckerS!! lol.
Great words my friend as there is funny shit then there was plain rudeness and no respect that I did not find funny in what he said he'll I even laugh at imy string but all I do is grow as my life and job and it's is the best thing that I can do plus the bonus effect it has on the blooms ,much appreciated frankster brother 🤜🤛🙏grateful and respectful always 🗽😉🙃😎😊😜👻🚂

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Great words my friend as there is funny shit then there was plain rudeness and no respect that I did not find funny in what he said he'll I even laugh at imy string but all I do is grow as my life and job and it's is the best thing that I can do plus the bonus effect it has on the blooms ,much appreciated frankster brother 🤜🤛🙏grateful and respectful always 🗽😉🙃😎😊😜👻🚂

Brother, the weak minded don't have a clue as to how much effort you most obviously putting into your grows, and if they can't appreciate that, they can fuck off and go move some fucking rocks somewhere, or push some buttons, run around in thier car, and play with their phones.. Well be alright, at the end of the day, and they will be the same fucking sad miserable morons.

Many of them will never even smoke such fine quality weed, because it's so very special. Even most dispensaries can't touch what your doing there.
Were truly lucky to have such a great forum here. Information shared freely. It's a really special place. The mods/admins do a fantastic job here.

Fate has a way of working itself out, eventually. It's called karma.
You get, what you give. Everything in this life is a spiritual war. Today more that ever before.
Rev 2:12 says These are the words of him who has the sharp two-edged sword:

Last edited:
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Brother, the weak minded don't have a clue as to how much effort you most obviously putting into your grows, and if they can't appreciate that, they can fuck off and go move some fucking rocks somewhere, or push some buttons, run around in thier car, and play with their phones.. Well be alright, at the end of the day, and they will be the same fucking sad miserable morons.

Many of them will never even smoke such fine quality weed, because it's so very special. Even most dispensaries can't touch what your doing there.
Were truly lucky to have such a great forum here. Information shared freely. It's a really special place. The mods/admins do a fantastic job here.

Fate has a way of working itself out, eventually. It's called karma.
You get, what you give. Everything in this life is a spiritual war. Today more that ever before.
Rev 2:12 says These are the words of him who has the sharp two-edged sword:
👏👏👏👏👏👏🙏love it ❤up lift and support each other in life and help those who was like me down at rock bottom and find happyness in life I never put people down as I was put down by x wife for years trying to save the marriage and for my kids life is hard these days and it's made people desperate to desperate things with out thinking the wise way to handle things I find happyness in helping people as it take my mind off things and seeing some one smile is a wonderful gift to recieve be the vibe in your tribe ...u can't paddle up stream by yourself but if you have good friend u can paddle to the top 👻🚂

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

This is no tent job it's green house growing bro and if you can grow buds like me u need to tie them up nothing else works and it's better then netting as I can still work around them and untangle the branches so they have their own space when u know what your doing it's the best thing to use as how many stakes would I need like a more stakes than plant taking up space so what is your yields and buds size grow to ALL PRO GROWS IN GROWING FARMS NOT JUST WEED DO IT AS IT THE BEST IT STRESSES THEM AS THEY GROW AND PUMPS HARD TO THE CROWNS AS IT GET TIGHTER LINE FISHING NOT GETTING TANGLED IN A NET HAHAAHAHA HAVE U GROWN INDOOR BUDS LIKE THIS BEFORE.. this last pic is 5 weeks old in flower and look how heavy they are bending all ready so laugh all u want mate maybe one day u will learn how easy it is to do plus that's what I get payed for to do it that way aswell 👻🚂💯🙈🙊🙉
@Ghosttrainx you're girls obviously like it rough and dude was jealous. Like Frankster said million ways to skin this cat and you found one that works perfectly for you. Keep up the great work!

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

@Ghosttrainx you're girls obviously like it rough and dude was jealous. Like Frankster said million ways to skin this cat and you found one that works perfectly for you. Keep up the great work!
RESPECT BRO 🤜🤛👻🚂there a right way and a wrong to talk to people and some times it can be funny and laugh about but some things go to far and not funny anymore 🙏gradatute Xlazy thx

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

This is tongue in cheek but seriously I need some answers because I have got a bunch of questions....
What in tarnation is happening there? Why is there 20 pounds per square feet of the twine they give used to give out balloons, with well until like 10 children hung themselves accidentally with it? What purpose does that serve? Is that your security so anybody tried to steal your plants they need to cut through 8-900 different individual bits of twine? Have they not invented stakes where you're from? If this was the final decision what ideas didn't make the cut, using clear giant gelatine blocks for the plants to grow through and hold them upright, helium balloons (I'm certain you tried this but they kept losing their floating ability and your lights were hot enough to pop them that's why you have the string still (you hid it in a closet and told yourself I'll find a use for this someday), growing everything upside down so gravity naturally pulls the colas down towards the lights but the soil kept falling out? If you stop posting one day abruptly we all going to know there's a grow tent out there with Ghosttrainx lifeless body hanging by balloon string wrapped around his neck or he tripped over it and landed head first in a bucket unconscious and drowned. It'll be in of those buckets that has the picture of the newborn on the side drowning and says not a swimming pool for babies....🤣😂🤣😂
Some times when you can’t tie up, you gotta tie in lol. To have buds or broken branches, the ultimate question.

EC5A6C78 5F05 441B BAB5 C27269F9960E
6AD32BFD DC7C 4251 8EDB A3D5C4D33988

Latest posts

Top Bottom