Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I believe this was McFly, or Jackie O. I can't remember the week, or if it was Jackie O, Mc Fly, or Wifi?
Ah, the colas were large, and dence. Easy to grow strain in Rockwool. It beat 2 per light, as I still have.
em
Fcdcejbe

That's Chem. Just came back to me. They grew like giant Pineapples

Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Do they allow the sale of seeds here? It's legal where I'm at, and believe seeds are federally legal, as there's no THC.
If it is, and anyone wants to get actually grow some budz, holla.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Do they allow the sale of seeds here? It's legal where I'm at, and believe seeds are federally legal, as there's no THC.
Think things like that can't be discussed in open forum but don't quote me on that.. there is a site sheet somewhere that talks about the rules and regs

Fudge

Fudge

Gmo
20210615 113639

Mimosa
20210615 113630

WiFi mints
20210615 113620

Wedding crashers
20210615 113605

Nowhere near their full potential, got hit by mites, then they hermied due to the extreme pruning and defoliation. So all in all not bad. The gmo is by far the smelliest thing I've ever come across, pure acrid savoury stench that sticks to your nose hairs.

Fudge

Fudge

Think things like that can't be discussed in open forum but don't quote me on that.. there is a site sheet somewhere that talks about the rules and regs
There's a for sale section

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Gmo
View attachment 1135723
Mimosa
View attachment 1135724
WiFi mints
View attachment 1135725
Wedding crashers
View attachment 1135726
Nowhere near their full potential, got hit by mites, then they hermied due to the extreme pruning and defoliation. So all in all not bad. The gmo is by far the smelliest thing I've ever come across, pure acrid savoury stench that sticks to your nose hairs.
They might be tight, but they are certainly frosty. I think sometimes mites stimulate ideal conditions, in some situations. The GMO looks amazing.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
My bad, thought he was talking to me.
It’s amazing how well this site functions, considering how high everyone probably is all the time 😂 we‘re doing great.
That's thanks to a great moderation team effort. People would be gouging each others eyes out otherwise.

It would get very ugly, fast. Without them.

IMG 20210613 170417388
IMG 20210613 170501612
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Cannarado says 60-65 days, so I’m guessing a couple more weeks. There’s a lot of clear trichs in there still.
My Early Miss is 49 days, supposedly. (It was pretty close) 75 days from seed to harvest, although I've extended it some and added some complexity with the cross, I believe. Starts flowering anywhere from day 21->25

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hope to check out a grow journal. Long flowering plants are an art form.

TRONKS, are tronks, and I have posted it before. Although it's a good indicator of how much fruit it will hold...... until I get my pix bsck, it's just a trunk.
Albeit, that's the thickest I've ever gotten. Even in large containers
This Thai I got from Sambaptai is said to flower for over almost 14-20 weeks from what I've heard. I'm going to breed her to my 7 week mazar haze auto-flowering plant and let the chips fall where they will... Then sort out the results.

I bet I get an explosion of different plants this way.

IMG 20210615 121306077
IMG 20210615 121539186
Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This Thai I got from Sambaptai is said to flower for over almost 14-20 weeks from what I've heard. I'm going to breed her to my 7 week mazar haze auto-flowering plant and let the chips fall where they will... Then sort out the results.
I bet I get an explosion of different plants this way.
Nice! In the F1's, you could get something real special. I'd imagine the original (clone only) Blue Dream cam frim a similar type of cross.
A Haze that finished in 9 weeks, a strong BB smell, and taste.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
33s³9p9o
L. N
Nice! In the F1's, you could get something real special. I'd imagine the original (clone only) Blue Dream cam frim a similar type of cross.
A Haze that finished in 9 weeks, a strong BB smell, and taste.
Good luck!
That's what I'm hoping for, more complexity and flavor for the resulting autos, and stability, tighter inter-noding and bigger buds for the photo's, then I'll have something completely unique to start breeding into modern strains.

I didn't think something like this would actually work before, stability wise, But I've got some interesting results from other plants that make me believe it's worth a shot.

Mixing rudy with a sub-tropical sativa should result in some interesting results, if it works. There so much difference in the two, genetically. It's like a small Ethopian who's had children with a giant Norwegian. Bringing together far ends of the DNA, should yield unique results. With improved vigor, and uniquely beautiful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom