• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

DA491B36 2C6D 4131 9FD0 E171A81F3B90
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Left the pot on this one, probably approaching a week out of the tent.
I like to experiment too. I don't see why it wouldn't work when everything dries out just take a little longer I think
That's what I think also.

Allows the plant to reach into those little rootlets, and do some final exchange. I've got a childhood friend that's been growing for nearly 40 years, and he swears by this technique. Only time will tell.

Before I was taking off the soil and leaving the major roots, but lost most of the minor connections. Not this time. This one, I left the cover on... I'm about 5 days out, and the plant is still somewhat moist and stems are supple, but smells great, the soil is bone dry.

IMG 20210630 124848464
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'm going to have some small buds on this crop because of them damn mites. I just checked on my magnifying glass, they're all gone. Remnants of a dead society. 😁
Small buds can be just fine, if you make sure they get all the way done.

I've got to the point were I think medium sized, is probably ideal, overall. The bigger ones can and do become troublesome. Sometimes, despite my best efforts to knock that main cola back things simply grow out of control, and if not enough vigilance, ventilation, or low enough humidity, bad things begin to occur, and that can be devastating to any grow.

These buds were plucked for that exact reason... unfortunately.

The second pic, is sorta my new ideal size, for cola girth, (decreased) and the one sitting behind it, to the left, is a trouble maker, IMO.
I mean, all is good and well in an ideal situation, but once things get a little humid, wet, or not enough air movement.... 🙄😲

IMG 20210629 213140761
IMG 20210701 035216706
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom