Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
I'm assuming it's just different phenos. The chimera 2 I have is the breeders cut I was gifted by someone and the c3 s1. in the pic is from a clone of a seed I hunted. It's the first time I've run the C2.
Yes it's obviously different phenos. I'm asking if there's much of a difference to prove my point that Beleaf is run by garbage human beings. If there's not much of a difference then how is $10k for one clone justified, but a similar pheno is only $420??? They don't look that much different...

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
To be clear @EbbnFlowr I'm not knocking you at all. You're growing some frosty plants, keep up the great work! I just don't like how Beleaf is choosing to sell their products. On their website they're at least upfront about how they stole someone else's work and named it something else haha. Why didn't he call it Gorilla Butter F² #whatever...

White Truffle is not an original strain. It's a phenotype of Gorilla Butter bred by Fresh Coast. Chimera is White Truffle crossed to The Creature which is his "secret" strain.

noodles

noodles

SoCal Master at 2 weeks, lovely-

IMG 2421

Top Bottom