• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Here’s one I made a few years back. Much love
05BA70D7 D621 43B5 951D 8DC5786CC359

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Lmao I did not see that entire conversation until just now and I'm posting pics of the cuts y'all are clowning right after 😭

I guess I'll stop posting Beleaf cuts people always got something to say haha and I get it. But if people are dumb enough to pay a man that much for a cut, idk id be hard pressed not to charge it. But that's just me. I like money lol.
your stuff looks beautiful man keep posting it please

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
your stuff looks beautiful man keep posting it please
It does, I just like to share information with people. A lot of people think Beleaf is something special, the pictures they produce are as good as any breeder out there. He's at least upfront about stealing somebody's genetics and has no problem selling clones at a ridiculously overpriced rate. I was actually trying to get some information from @EbbnFlowr about the difference between the $10K cut and the $420 cut of Chimera, but he's failed to explain any difference at all. You would think it would be a dramatic difference in phenotypes for that kind of price difference...

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

It does, I just like to share information with people. A lot of people think Beleaf is something special, the pictures they produce are as good as any breeder out there. He's at least upfront about stealing somebody's genetics and has no problem selling clones at a ridiculously overpriced rate. I was actually trying to get some information from @EbbnFlowr about the difference between the $10K cut and the $420 cut of Chimera, but he's failed to explain any difference at all. You would think it would be a dramatic difference in phenotypes for that kind of price difference...
I dont think hes gotten anything directly from beleaf but im not 100%
I know at least 1 strain in his garden is from seed.
@EbbnFlowr is definitely a solid grower though, you gotta admit that much.
You dont put up pictures like his being an amateur lmao.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I think the real market for this stuff on national or international scale has yet to be established, I mean compare Beleaf prize cuts to CSGO skins or the average EFT and tell me which one you think is more inflated. Cant knock what theyre trying to do, the true selection process takes a lot of rnd , time and skill/knowledge.

E

EbbnFlowr

Because I have no idea bro. I just started growing this year, ive never had any 10k cut. The chimera 3 I have is from an s1 seed i hunted my second grow which was in June. The chimera2 I have was gifted to me by my friend who owns the local hydroshop and I just finished flowering it for the first time. I don't work for Beleaf. I've tested 1 pack for them and bought 1 pack from them. The rest of what I have I either traded or was gifted. That's as far as my affiliation with Beleaf goes.

I am personally a fan of his genetics, but like I said I'm a very novice grower who doesn't know much about breeders and knew nothing when I started growing in March.

E

EbbnFlowr

I dont think hes gotten anything directly from beleaf but im not 100%
I know at least 1 strain in his garden is from seed.
@EbbnFlowr is definitely a solid grower though, you gotta admit that much.
You dont put up pictures like his being an amateur lmao.
Appreciate the kind words bro! You crush as well!

I did get the white truffle cut from them I thought 250 was a good deal at the time and they sent 2.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom