Let's see your frostiest Solo cup grows! (...perpetual...)

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I killed it in 12 of these styraphom coffee cups, under a 250 hps. 3-5 days veg time.
Chocolate Diesel.
The cups are up against the wall.
Dence as hell, and hardly any trimming. As good as I've come across.
There are 2 next to each other, as I don't want to come off deceitful

87334 1
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Couple of my neglected solo cups. Had to make an extra space for these so they are not on top of my priority list 😂I believe these are around 2 weeks since 12/12 flip.
Couple experiments going. These are N.Lights clones, same everything, except for veg times. These 4 were potted and vegged for a week, before flip.
IMG 20210616 095555271

These were potted and given no veg time.
IMG 20210616 095627774

And these 4 are for a challenge. I guess I should have given them a bit more attention.
IMG 20210616 095602678
IMG 20210616 095612114
IMG 20210616 095623098

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Couple of my neglected solo cups. Had to make an extra space for these so they are not on top of my priority list 😂I believe these are around 2 weeks since 12/12 flip.
Couple experiments going. These are N.Lights clones, same everything, except for veg times. These 4 were potted and vegged for a week, before flip.View attachment 1136137
These were potted and given no veg time. View attachment 1136138

And these 4 are for a challenge. I guess I should have given them a bit more attention.View attachment 1136139View attachment 1136140View attachment 1136141
I hear ya on not being a priority, and for that reason it seems like I always have epic cup grows 😉.
I like the stretch you're getting. Cup grows are great to test genetics, breeding, and hell, my avatar pic cola was from some extra chocolate Diesel clones.
Next time I have a free tablet, I'll fill it with extra clones, and flower em out in 4 inch rockwool cubes.
I have no doubt I can hit my mark, but I'd end up using my plant count.

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

So are there rules other than the solo cup, like do I have to use soil, liquid or dry organic fertilizer?

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Any medium, any nutes. Grown in Solo cup, medium and roots must be contained within said cup. Best of luck!! Keep us posted with grow👍
Not sure if anyone has a challenge going on here right now.
Some people make certain time constraints. But usually just seed to finish Solo cup.

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Any medium, any nutes. Grown in Solo cup, medium and roots must be contained within said cup. Best of luck!! Keep us posted with grow👍
Not sure if anyone has a challenge going on here right now.
Some people make certain time constraints. But usually just seed to finish Solo cup.
Hell yeah Stuff like this is really fun & the community needs good vibes with all the stress nowadays, Now it’s down to what strain to grow haha.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Usually from seed. Using a cut from a mature plant isn't quite the same really.🤔 It's really to challenge ones growing skills from seed to finish. If unable to dial in things well, it can go bad fast lol 😂.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So this thread is perpetual? Have to pop something else, anyway seeing about 20 to 25% amber finally, most foxtailing gone most pistils red nice dank smell, let me see what i have? Ok have 1 cream carmel bean by Sweet that should be interesting? Or maybe crystal candy? Cream? All my other strains are large, going to buy dirt today, i have strawberry nuggets x Skywalker, and a bunch of meth strains and free bee's, d grape x Skywalker, d grape, d grape x sour stomper, sweet mango crumble, avt x 3 bog, 50 shades of grape ext, allso have cherry fog & cherry pebbles i have been wanting to get to, so many strains so little time lol, last grow gave trouble, want to run stable genetics will figure out, i just cant have an empty grow tent bc my runs must run.

20210804 043802
20210804 043822
kawrider

kawrider

I am sorry but i skip solo cup grows. I promise mrs. Mmg to stay in plant count so i need every plant to get as big as i can fit.
I've been wanting to do a solo cup grow. I just think it's novel and interesting. For the same reason I can't. I like to stay one under legal limit just to ensure no problems, and the ones I've got I want big. I'll be watching for sure...great thread idea.

Top Bottom