Lets see your garden!

• Thread starter Caninobis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tommy626

Tommy626

Not sure where this is at in actual flower but it’s from seed from late March I think
D51E9D7A 8799 4E50 97E1 73B3763FF7D3
5E45A4D2 E6D8 4BD9 A459 0967AE13DD13
so here it is on April 1 and that was yesterday. Pic doesn’t do it much justice. Cola is huge

Caninobis

Caninobis

God damn it. Tomorrow will be day 1 of week 7 and we’ve got a fucking banana.
I’m pretty sure this is the first one as I’ve been pretty diligent and it’s the first I’ve seen. I’ve heard some strains throw sterile bananas late in flower. Should I let it go the extra week or 2 since it’s too late for seeds to mature or chop it early?!?

D432946C 7B68 4D0F A7BF C1771499D648

R

redshift75

I got done loading the old house with tents. Still have 1 more floor to do and then run all the ventilation. Its a labarynth of tents. Im not an indoor grower so dont ask me why im doing it. either way this is all ill show. :) :) (for now....) Actually i'll add some pics of the air filter i made. Which will eventually house a passive heat exchanger im building. This will vent to 3 tents all with a fan sucking air and then 1 return fan back to the box that connects 3 tents(or more) only piping in 3 right now. Since i will have to heat this space 8 months out of the year to grow. This will help me recycle all the hot air from my tents without mixing it with stale air and allow me to keep heat in the tents vs freezing air being blown in. Hopefully reducing my need to heat(right now the heat exchange is from stale air exhausted back).

Id technically need i think a merv13 rating to protect myself from pollen. But.... right now it protects me from enough nasty spores and such that im happy with its potential. Still havent finished my design on the heat reclaimer. I've got some cool ideas to try and scale advanced HVAC into a DIY cheap solution for the home grower ;) Im using i believe merv 5 rating filters i got on clearance for $1 a piece. The surface area of 3 filters ensures you never have to worry about loss in draw as their rating far exceeds the air flow requirements i have. so a 3 month filter is now effective for 3-4x that length. because i have a return line (same as the large scale hvac system) i reduce the wear and stress put on my fans from impeded air flow. Gives me room to expand - i could run 8 tents with a 6" return line and still not reach the max capacity. All the while Keeping positive pressure. I also use blast gates on the return line so i can cut off flow to any tent if need be. All air lines have 1 way flow. So if i turn off the fan the line no longer draws and blast gates do the rest for controlling flow in the return line from other tents. I was going to filter the return line into the box to remove the stale air scenario. But opted to keep it as is so i can finish the design on the heat reclaimer. So it will be all finished and ready when my quantum boards come from china(not heat exhanger just operation). I've been more so staying busy with my future gardens ;).

Outdoors im still setting up deer fence and waiting on parts to finish tilling the new grow beds. Hopefully the new greenhouse ill have up in 3 days after that.

Tommy626

Tommy626

I’m pretty sure this is the first one as I’ve been pretty diligent and it’s the first I’ve seen. I’ve heard some strains throw sterile bananas late in flower. Should I let it go the extra week or 2 since it’s too late for seeds to mature or chop it early?!?

View attachment 973350
DUDE LET IT BE!!!!!! Its wayYyyyyyyyy too late for the plant to develop seeds

Tommy626

Tommy626

Pic

Tommy626

Tommy626

View attachment 973350
Can you take a picture of the overall plant

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Agreed, chill mon... Late stage nanners ain't shit to worry about. Most of the time they're sterile anyway. But even if you get like one or two immature seeds, who really cares. Super unlikely though.

I've seen them a lot on modern hybrids from seed.

Tommy626

Tommy626

I got done loading the old house with tents. Still have 1 more floor to do and then run all the ventilation. Its a labarynth of tents. Im not an indoor grower so dont ask me why im doing it. either way this is all ill show. :) :) (for now....) Actually i'll add some pics of the air filter i made. Which will eventually house a passive heat exchanger im building. This will vent to 3 tents all with a fan sucking air and then 1 return fan back to the box that connects 3 tents(or more) only piping in 3 right now. Since i will have to heat this space 8 months out of the year to grow. This will help me recycle all the hot air from my tents without mixing it with stale air and allow me to keep heat in the tents vs freezing air being blown in. Hopefully reducing my need to heat(right now the heat exchange is from stale air exhausted back).

Id technically need i think a merv13 rating to protect myself from pollen. But.... right now it protects me from enough nasty spores and such that im happy with its potential. Still havent finished my design on the heat reclaimer. I've got some cool ideas to try and scale advanced HVAC into a DIY cheap solution for the home grower ;) Im using i believe merv 5 rating filters i got on clearance for $1 a piece. The surface area of 3 filters ensures you never have to worry about loss in draw as their rating far exceeds the air flow requirements i have. so a 3 month filter is now effective for 3-4x that length. because i have a return line (same as the large scale hvac system) i reduce the wear and stress put on my fans from impeded air flow. Gives me room to expand - i could run 8 tents with a 6" return line and still not reach the max capacity. All the while Keeping positive pressure. I also use blast gates on the return line so i can cut off flow to any tent if need be. All air lines have 1 way flow. So if i turn off the fan the line no longer draws and blast gates do the rest for controlling flow in the return line from other tents. I was going to filter the return line into the box to remove the stale air scenario. But opted to keep it as is so i can finish the design on the heat reclaimer. So it will be all finished and ready when my quantum boards come from china(not heat exhanger just operation). I've been more so staying busy with my future gardens ;).

Why even use the tents? Is it a just cause you got them thing or what? I’m just wondering bc it looks like your running out of real estate bc of the tents

Outdoors im still setting up deer fence and waiting on parts to finish tilling the new grow beds. Hopefully the new greenhouse ill have up in 3 days after that.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

View attachment 973350
Dont stress too much, just cut the banana out carefully so it doesn't flower and continue as normal. Looks nice and is worth flushing!. Probably bag seed?

growsince79

growsince79

View attachment 973350
Immuture seeds are worse than ripe ones. Kill it now.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Dont stress too much, just cut the banana out carefully so it doesn't flower and continue as normal. Looks nice and is worth flushing!. Probably bag seed?
Nope not bag seed. This is an in house genetics platinum purple

Caninobis

Caninobis

Pick sonabitch out of there just for extra layer of safety. 40% of ALL “nanners” are sterile so you got that going in your favor too
How many weeks does it need yet?
And where’d you get those seeds?
It’s probably got another 2 weeks maybe so not long. I got the seeds from tree Star seed banks. It’s platinum purple by in house genetics. I think they’ve still got some on sale for $50 a pack which is a deal. Their packs are usually 5x that but it’s an old line and they’re selling off what they’ve got left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom