Lets see your garden!

• Thread starter Caninobis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caninobis

Caninobis

Agreed, chill mon... Late stage nanners ain't shit to worry about. Most of the time they're sterile anyway. But even if you get like one or two immature seeds, who really cares. Super unlikely though.

I've seen them a lot on modern hybrids from seed.

Awesome dude thanks. Appreciate everyone’s feedback. I’ve seen dirtbags work on here plenty of times so with everyone saying leave it and now you. I’m gonna leave it for sure. Appreciate everyone easing my mind. Thanks again.

Caninobis

Caninobis

One of my gardens. This DWC grow tent is 8' x 16' and has 12x 1,000 watt air cooled HPS and 4 flower LED strip lights (unknown brand). Strain is Lemon Walker OG and was tested at 28% THC.
Awesome dude. That’s pretty cool to fill an entire house with tents lmao. Copy cat genetics is a tent grower and he grows some pretty great looking plants. Doesn’t have the best name in the industry but his plants look awesome lmao.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Awesome dude. That’s pretty cool to fill an entire house with tents lmao. Copy cat genetics is a tent grower and he grows some pretty great looking plants. Doesn’t have the best name in the industry but his plants look awesome lmao.

This was just one tent in a customer's garage, not a whole house. But that certainly would be better than ruining a house. Never heard of copy cat but his name may be why he doesnt have a good rep, lol.

Tommy626

Tommy626

It’s probably got another 2 weeks maybe so not long. I got the seeds from tree Star seed banks. It’s platinum purple by in house genetics. I think they’ve still got some on sale for $50 a pack which is a deal. Their packs are usually 5x that but it’s an old line and they’re selling off what they’ve got left.
I was just wondering bc ilgm sends you new seeds if your plant herms.
is there any fox tailing? heat stress? He what caused it. Maybe a light leak

Caninobis

Caninobis

I was just wondering bc ilgm sends you new seeds if your plant herms.
is there any fox tailing? heat stress? He what caused it. Maybe a light leak
Oh my tent definitely has light leak. It’s homemade. But I keep it in a blacked out room so I don’t see how light could get in. My ac did fuck up twice this week and my tent hit 109 twice for probably 2 hours each time so that could have done it.

R

redshift75

I think you confused @4TREESCANNABIS for me :)

This was just one tent in a customer's garage, not a whole house. But that certainly would be better than ruining a house. Never heard of copy cat but his name may be why he doesnt have a good rep, lol.
No i bought a farm with 3 houses the original farm house is still all wired and wide open space. So i figured instead of burning it to the ground. Why not use the space in an attempt to avoid burning it down 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 it also is very stealth cause you have to hike to find it as i live on the edge of nowhere. part of the original loan specified removing it. But its a super solid house so we restructured got it good to go. And its now my house of tents!

edit: people helping me keep asking. why i didnt turn whole house into a grow room is simple. Its easier to make a sealed environment in a tent and i want to pollinate lots of stuff so isolation will be the key. My legal limits put me in a position i want to set it up where each tent can essentially keep me in my limits but allow me to explore genetics. im working on splitting the properties to help with legalities. where each house will have their own count from different peeps.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Oh my tent definitely has light leak. It’s homemade. But I keep it in a blacked out room so I don’t see how light could get in. My ac did fuck up twice this week and my tent hit 109 twice for probably 2 hours each time so that could have done it.
Heat stress along with light are major causes for hermis so definitely possible, at least the end is near!

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

No i bought a farm with 3 houses the original farm house is still all wired and wide open space. So i figured instead of burning it to the ground. Why not use the space in an attempt to avoid burning it down 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 it also is very stealth cause you have to hike to find it as i live on the edge of nowhere. part of the original loan specified removing it. But its a super solid house so we restructured got it good to go. And its now my house of tents!
That makes sense!. And sounds like a much better idea then having a big bon fire!

Caninobis

Caninobis

Yeah. He basically pheno hunts seeds from all the hype breeders selects the best he can find and S1’s their strains. Or he’ll purchase clone only cuts and s1 them or remake hype strains with his own selections of the parents. So you know folks don’t take kindly to that but he’s got like a cult following and his own strains that he makes look insane. I’ll probably get some of his gear and see what it’s all about cause the people that do like him would like fucking die for the guy lmao.

Caninobis

Caninobis

edit: people helping me keep asking. why i didnt turn whole house into a grow room is simple. Its easier to make a sealed environment in a tent and i want to pollinate lots of stuff so isolation will be the key. My legal limits put me in a position i want to set it up where each tent can essentially keep me in my limits but allow me to explore genetics. im working on splitting the properties to help with legalities. where each house will have their own count from different peeps.

Oh yeah i totally did confuse you guys. But damn dude that’s a super sick way to reuse that old house! Wish I had a property with multiple houses! All I have is an acre of barren land lmao.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Yeah. He basically pheno hunts seeds from all the hype breeders selects the best he can find and S1’s their strains. Or he’ll purchase clone only cuts and s1 them or remake hype strains with his own selections of the parents. So you know folks don’t take kindly to that but he’s got like a cult following and his own strains that he makes look insane. I’ll probably get some of his gear and see what it’s all about cause the people that do like him would like fucking die for the guy lmao.
Interesting.. Ill check it out. If they arent a lot cheaper or something I may rather just give the biz to the actual breeder though. Greenhouse seeds is one of my favorite breeders but have been wanting to try some seed junky genetics too.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Interesting.. Ill check it out. If they arent a lot cheaper or something I may rather just give the biz to the actual breeder though. Greenhouse seeds is one of my favorite breeders but have been wanting to try some seed junky genetics too.
A lot of them are priced the same as what the seeds would have cost on the original drop but you can’t find them at that price anymore. He’s got some seed junky stuff I think and that shit selling for insane prices right now.

R

redshift75

Oh yeah i totally did confuse you guys. But damn dude that’s a super sick way to reuse that old house! Wish I had a property with multiple houses! All I have is an acre of barren land lmao.
the down side is i live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive 2 hours to get anything. If i had the money id remodel it. But you know what you going to do... But "just send it".

I have 80 acres next to 1000 acres of state or federal land and my neighbors are seasonal trappers. I do have 2 full time neighbors if i go a few miles down is where my "neighbors" as i call them start. Which are the people i met here when i moved and started to smoke with. An we all know how finding people to smoke with turns people into your best friends 😂 😂 😂 😂 My cousin has 1.2 acres in wisconsin and is pulling about 200k a year out of his garden with precision farming, high yield beds, etc. I only do about 2 acres raw of garden beds cause any more then that and i cant grow amazing crops(produce, not field crops). I moved to the edge of nowhere as a farming experiment for a proof of concept. that if i can do it here it can work anywhere. Of course i could go way further to the edge of nowhere in like Alaska. But i have to be realistic 😂😂😂😂😂😂

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Here's my latest crops tent #1 has just been Flipped to 11/13 hr 400 hps just simple old school style run .#2 is in 2nd week of flower and pumping it out larg ways the Reiziger nutes are great very gentle a little low on N but I run 24/7 passive air intake ,Air is 78% N .

IMG 20200512 172236
IMG 20200512 172304
IMG 20200514 173500
IMG 20200514 173505
IMG 20200512 172111
IMG 20200514 173452
IMG 20200512 172124
Tommy626

Tommy626

Yeah without a doubt. I’ll definitely keep a close eye on my temps these next two weeks thanks

Tommy626

Tommy626

Here's my latest crops tent #1 has just been Flipped to 11/13 hr 400 hps just simple old school style run .#2 is in 2nd week of flower and pumping it out larg ways the Reiziger nutes are great very gentle a little low on N but I run 24/7 passive air intake ,Air is 78% N .
Do you track your vpd in those tents?

Top Bottom