Lets see your garden!

• Thread starter Caninobis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Couldnt agree more. I feel like there's no reason to worry about VPD if you just keep your environment in check. (70% humidity in veg, 65 early flower, 45 - 50 the rest of flower. 25 - 27 degrees)
Yep I got better things to worry about that VDP I don't grow for anyone but myself and wife I've probably grown more plants in my time than people have hat a hot breakfasts those temps are great I run pretty close to them all the time in my flower tent I run 6 inch fan and scrubber to keep humidity down to 45% in veg tent I run 4" and scrubber which keeps temp up and I have small fan blowing over water tray to up the humidity DIY humidifier you could say , anyway the pics tell the story if you saw where these plants came back from , they were trash as far as I was concerned but I had no choice in the matter and as you can see a very happy healthy crop .

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Yep I got better things to worry about that VDP I don't grow for anyone but myself and wife I've probably grown more plants in my time than people have hat a hot breakfasts those temps are great I run pretty close to them all the time in my flower tent I run 6 inch fan and scrubber to keep humidity down to 45% in veg tent I run 4" and scrubber which keeps temp up and I have small fan blowing over water tray to up the humidity DIY humidifier you could say , anyway the pics tell the story if you saw where these plants came back from , they were trash as far as I was concerned but I had no choice in the matter and as you can see a very happy healthy crop .
Perfect. I get it!, when you understand what the plant wants there are all kinds of cheaper ways of doing things. No sense in wasting money!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Couldnt agree more. I feel like there's no reason to worry about VPD if you just keep your environment in check. (70% humidity in veg, 65 early flower, 45 - 50 the rest of flower. 25 - 27 degrees)
I'm only running 3x3 tents with 400 MH & HPS magnetic ballast constant passive intake ,constant exhaust , Stone age round wheel grow .
I keep it very simple ,be stupid to start changing things now , ain't broke no need to fix ,or get the grease for the squeaky wheel.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Yes I'm exactly like that I was born and raised in Nimbin hemp capital of Australia taught to grow by parents , learnt to grow by mistakes
I have always known Australians where great growers! seems to be in your blood. Havent seen a wheel garden in a while, neat!

andrienw

andrienw

The first 3 pics are the same plant (NL) at the end of 3, 4 & 5 weeks since change to 12/12. The 4th pic is also NL at the end of week 5 but I trimmed more branches and fan leaves in late veg/early flower on that one. Running an experiment to see how trimming affects yield. I’m holding everything else constant. The more trimmed plant with less branches seems to be producing fatter buds at the top. That plant was behind in growth all the way until the switch to flower. Now it’s 2 inches taller than the other one. Can’t wait to get these on the scale to see the difference in the end.

270021AB 2EE1 492D A8E2 CC770510E5F1
F65C4AC5 436C 4140 A874 885E6FECB223
347E70FA 2424 4A12 BEF7 E9A764D9C6D9
A28A61BC 7F61 422A 8D46 53C3D43BFC07
Caninobis

Caninobis

These are my 2 Platinum Purple Phenos. They're in week 7 and i've officially stopped feeding! The frostier one with the round bud will get its flushing formula saturday and be chopped the following saturday and the other is maybe a week behind it but that could change we'll see how she progresses.

Unfortunately neither of these were good producers. Both have weak yields. Luckily i grew a different strain for my 3rd plant and its producing nicely.

Delete

Delete2

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

God damn it. Tomorrow will be day 1 of week 7 and we’ve got a fucking banana.
I’m pretty sure this is the first one as I’ve been pretty diligent and it’s the first I’ve seen. I’ve heard some strains throw sterile bananas late in flower. Should I let it go the extra week or 2 since it’s too late for seeds to mature or chop it early?!?

View attachment 973350
I would let it finish for reasons you gave. I had the same problem and no seeds. Just pick out the ones you can find. Plant looks nice. ✊🏼

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Here’s my entire interior grow. Sorry for the shaky camera. I don’t think I did too bad for a first time grower. Girls were flowered two days ago.

AEAEDF7B E90B 447E 8174 DE50C106CA59
Artist

Artist

She’s been thru a lot looking doing better this week 14 days in 🌺 flower Unknown from seed

41BD9A39 66F3 4942 9446 3D213A326F26
BF9611BB D57C 4A60 8E25 38866C9E473B
95DD1BF3 4C4E 4197 B4D5 A3737C605D9C
Luxx

Luxx

First time growing any kind of plant and this is my first plant. She's looking good I decided to learn by research and passion for the hobby drove me I have a lot to learn but so far I enjoy every minute.
This is 3 weeks and a few days

Top Bottom