Let's see your Nute mix

• Thread starter theguapo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

This is some valuable info gentlemen. I have been using liquids with the indoor grows from the start. After using the Happy Frog/LA4 and the roots organic; I am blown away at how little I have had to use in the way of my normal feed schedule. Shit barley at all really? Maybe the Spider uses the most cause she has a really aerated mix; but, the others have had only one very mild shot in the last month. Been nice:)
question sky? does each container/bag/box/can have mix ratios on them or do you have a ---Specific "Mad Scientist" formula "WooHAHAHA!"? haha----------------------------------------------------------------------
Diehard Biorush (microbes/etc)
Azomite (trace mins)
Micro-hume
Worm castings
A pinch or two of cheap Epsoma 5-3-3 from HD in veg
Bat guano ( 1-12-0 for bloom)
Brix mix
molasses
Gatorade---? Am I reading this correctly?
additions of Bushmaster and Gravity depending on the strain
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
mrgreenthumb!
".my base is fox farms marine cuisine dry mix,some worm castings,rare earth,dolomite lime,bone and blood meal"
Do you have a "Mad Scientist formula" too "WooHAHAHA!"?

sky high

sky high

I'm pretty much "the Mad Scientist" type when it comes to this stuff. I try to go with the "less is more' theory most of the time though.

Prolly 1/4-1/2 cup of micronized guano in 5 gals...a couple of tablespoons of azomite, etc..etc..etc. I sometimes just use guano......sometimes just trace mins....depends on what I'm seeing in the room/where I'm at in the cycle.

I use gatorade or molasses for sugars. Gotta have some sugar in the tea to get it to kick.

25 lbs of worm casing makes a shit-ton of tea. Between that and the 50 pound bag of micronized guano i've been working on for..um...3+ years...I think I'l have tea to brew for a bit...LOL

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Sweeeet! Thank you sky. I am going to do that in the next couple of buckets and see what happens. Or as close to that as possible. Really want to take this up a notch and experiment a little more with different soils/techniques

BCrocker

BCrocker

Nah..... it's just cryogenically frozen for a short while....

I used to own a hydro store so I've been all over the place with nutes and have tried >most< of the name brands and a buncha the no-name brands too.

In the last few months I decided it was time to >simplify< this process and get back to basics. As a result, I've been using all organic products and have been brewing "teas".

i've also been concentrating on the upfront processes...like adding in some good microbes/mycorrhizae starting when the roots pop and continuing into transplant and veg.

Ingredients may include:

Diehard Biorush (microbes/etc)
Azomite (trace mins)
Micro-hume
Worm castings
A pinch or two of cheap Epsoma 5-3-3 from HD in veg
Bat guano ( 1-12-0 for bloom)
Brix mix
molasses
Gatorade
SMALL additions of Bushmaster and Gravity depending on the strain.

I dig this kinda growing over dumpin shit out of a bottle 'cus it's very free form and fairly forgiving. My wife calls it the "Mad Scientist" Lab when I start bubbling stuff. WooHAHAHA!

I'm also starting to re-use my soils and work on "building" up the soil for re-use.

Kinda gettin' tired of feedin' that hydro machine...ya know?

s h

Hey what's the dosage of the BioRush?

Top Bottom