LETS SEE YOUR SEED COLLECTION!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Have you ran it before? I really liked that one when picking them out.
I haven't ran it before. The reason why I recommended it is because Dragons got some SICK ass shit. I have been following his threads and the guys here on the farm say great things about him. When I went to checkout his catalogue out of all the pics I saw the Missy's stuck in my mind. The photos were unreal it looked like the most impressive strain IMO.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Run the Missy's Stash.
Have you ran it before? I really liked that one when picking them out
I haven't ran it before. The reason why I recommended it is because Dragons got some SICK ass shit. I have been following his threads and the guys here on the farm say great things about him. When I went to checkout his catalogue out of all the pics I saw the Missy's stuck in my mind. The photos were unreal it looked like the most impressive strain IMO.
Same here man and I looked at every strain both with pics and without also read each description if it had one. Ended up being one of the 3 I chose

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Smoke Collection 😎
SC
Seed

LOF

LOF

Hello. I’m new here. Nice to meet you guys! Does anyone by any chance have a pack of blissful wizard they would part with? My uncle is a cancer survivor I’m his caregiver. It’s his number one request. I’d be open to trades or buying. I have reviews on strainly. Thank you!

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I wonder if any of you wonderful collectors have any blue dream you could toss me?
Sooooo BD was technically never released in seed form I’m sure it’s been recreated but the famous one was clone only. I have a boat load of seeds from an outdoor run of the original clone only BD but I have no clue what pollinated them and they are rather old now

E9noxis

E9noxis

Sooooo BD was technically never released in seed form I’m sure it’s been recreated but the famous one was clone only. I have a boat load of seeds from an outdoor run of the original clone only BD but I have no clue what pollinated them and they are rather old now
Homegrowncannabisco.com has feminized seeds of what they call blue dream. 4 seeds for 84 dollars. I dont want to do that. Especially now that you tell me it's a recreation... I'm interested in trying your old random breed if you're willing to send them out.
  1. Super Lemon Haze. Greenhouse Seeds. 9 week pheno, sweet/lemon/incense/
  2. Amnesia. Superstrains. S1 of the 9week Core/Hy-pro cut. (the real Amnesia, not Amnesia haze)
  3. Angel Heart, Mr. Nice
  4. Super Silver Haze, Mr. Nice. 8-9 week bubblegum phenos.
  5. G13 Haze, Mr. Nice
  6. SSSDH. Connoisseur Genetics. (Ssh x ecsd)
  7. Amnesia Hazy Jones. Connoisseur Genetics (Amnesia Haze x Casey Jones).
  8. neville's skunk : mr nice. ...... There is some nice hazes to pick from. I'm not sure where to get the best blue dream. I'm sure a hundred different breeders have a blue dream. Just like super silver haze. You wanna ask around not just for blue dream but it could take time to zero in on exactly WHICH blue dream is likely to be the one for you. In the meantime there is some other nice hazes... except I might replace greenhouse super lemon haze with ethos super lemon haze f5.
I'd like 2 and 6 please. Both sound nice

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Homegrowncannabisco.com has feminized seeds of what they call blue dream. 4 seeds for 84 dollars. I dont want to do that. Especially now that you tell me it's a recreation... I'm interested in trying your old random breed if you're willing to send them out.

I'd like 2 and 6 please. Both sound nice
Pm me an address I’ll get some out when I get a chance.
I’ll send a quite a few because I’m sure they won’t all germ. Going on 9 years old now

EAFE1B25 B1A4 4FF8 BFE0 D4581D9CCA3E
Last edited:
KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Lol, you guys make me jealous, I wish I had a seed collection!!🔥😅 I've grown out all the beans Ive had over the years, I dont have a single pack right now 😅

Itman

Itman

But you kept them for a reason.??