Let's See Your Spring Blooms!

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

So I was just wondering what kind of flowers people had around in the beds..
Here's a start..
Lets see your spring blooms
Here's a wild flower bed..
Lets see your spring blooms 2

Lets see your spring blooms 3

Any guess what these are?
Lets see your spring blooms 4
Lets see your spring blooms 5
So I'm thinking Black Eyed Susans ,they have just sprouted up all over in my garden area wildly.
They weren't there last year or I just mowed over them before I noticed them..

Let's see what you all have growing..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Og Gong
Do you have any good pics of your flowers you can post?
I've seen your bud shots so I can imagine what your flower pics would be like..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Grow4me

Grow4me

That's a cool watering can.. In the first pic I couldn't tell if it was a real fountain or not.
What's the blue vine flower,almost looks like a mandevella.
Nice beds..
STR8
Thanks! The water can has crystals strung thru the holes, not sure about a vine. There are spider warts and purple baloon plant. Those beds are a work in progress. The veggies are coming in nicely too. Happy gardening!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks! The water can has crystals strung thru the holes, not sure about a vine. There are spider warts and purple baloon plant. Those beds are a work in progress. The veggies are coming in nicely too. Happy gardening!

The plant below the watering can,not the Salvia but the other. It must be the ballon plant I'm guessing..
That's how all my beds are...work in progress. I start new beds instead of finishing the others..
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

The plant below the watering can,not the Salvia but the other. It must be the ballon plant I'm guessing..
That's how all my beds are...work in progress. I start new beds instead of finishing the others..
STR8
That's the balloon plant, great producer year after year. I'm taking the tiller away from my husband. He tills faster than I can plant. But I love flowers!

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Grow4me is that a Bradford pear tree or a fruiting one I see hanging over in a pic?
I have one Fruit pear tree left,a storm blew my other completely over. It had a disease though,trunk was rotten.
STR8

Last edited:
Top Bottom