sambapati

sambapati

Exotic genetics is fire. I want to try Jigglers lol
exotic genetics mind tricks
20220227 201255
20220227 201303

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Every time without exception when I run a reg bean I get males, I wanted pollen so put a sour 60 bean in a subway cup, autoflowers but non feminized so what do I get a female, it does stink and maybe I'll get a Jay. Plant is larger in reg pots.

20220303 165858
20220303 165846
sambapati

sambapati

Every time without exception when I run a reg bean I get males, I wanted pollen so put a sour 60 bean in a subway cup, autoflowers but non feminized so what do I get a female, it does stink and maybe I'll get a Jay. Plant is larger in reg pots.
That goes to show you, you can never tell for sure and even then get ready for nature to surprise you

jamk911

jamk911

Frank that looks amazing !..
Frank I had a question.. the purple ok.. i just grew pkush and harvested abt a week early..
I had alot of purple on leaves.. and some calyxes when i look at calyxes deep in....
Does the purple appear on outside if Id harvested right time.. or is this just how it is for pkush 😬

Regardless.. this stuffs soo sticky and smells like grapefruit gasoline lol.. definately the smell of pkush.. when i smell it IK im getting high from the bud lol.

20220305 141108
20220305 141525
sambapati

sambapati

Frank I had a question.. the purple ok.. i just grew pkush and harvested abt a week early..
I had alot of purple on leaves.. and some calyxes when i look at calyxes deep in....
Does the purple appear on outside if Id harvested right time.. or is this just how it is for pkush 😬

Regardless.. this stuffs soo sticky and smells like grapefruit gasoline lol.. definately the smell of pkush.. when i smell it IK im getting high from the bud lol.
Ppppppp Uuuuuuuu

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter

Depends on harvesting temps actually, especially night fluctuations; and coolness over time... Hands down that's the biggest factor besides genetic predisposition IMO; and I think the tendency actually can vary from plant to plant.... seed to seed... But certainly the cool factor is the #1 environmental condition. Matters of just a few degrees could be the difference between entirely purple; and green/purple to total green.... Some cultivars are like a chameleon of sorts.

I notice it best when temps are getting downward of 60ish F (15.5C) during the night. But again; very cultivar dependent and that's the lower end. Be warned; cool temps can decrease yields; however in this particular case, I think it's worth the tradeoff's in overall flavor intensity... Especially if the plants were kept at higher temps though the swell phases from early flower to say week 4->5 then lowered... During ripening phase.

Whereas; I believe some might only produce a mixed color result; some genetics like the purple punch can obtain a deep near total purpling; if it's brought down far enough. But each flower is always a little different in this regard.

Last edited:
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I wanted to get that strain too. Anything citral is fire
Day 25 of planet of the grapes is pretty fire I have too much to try and rather take my time hunting for genetics worst feeling is popping too much and being to hard to scrap something because there's just no space to keep the mother I'm waiting one day to pop some airplane glue from ethos
20220502 193611

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Day 25 of planet of the grapes is pretty fire I have too much to try and rather take my time hunting for genetics worst feeling is popping too much and being to hard to scrap something because there's just no space to keep the mother I'm waiting one day to pop some airplane glue from ethosView attachment 1241574
I just started one of these... Hoping mine.looks this good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom