Lets see your week 5 buds

• Thread starter Rockysmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

I have no front camera but I'll try. I'm running 7x1000w hps (lightENERG) in silverstAR 4xl reflector's (8"vented ), co2 generator, 1.5 ton water assist ac unit, 2 baseboard heaters, 5 hurrican wall mount fans,charcoal filter and exhaust and a dehumidifier

Last edited:
Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

Haha I was a few weeks ago. Don't forget the camera adds about 4 lbs haha. Actually dissatisfied with this run but first run in a new room with equipment issues. Oh well. Next time

KDB42

KDB42

Problem solved just add a few more cameras! If your not happy with that Id love to see what you are happy with. 😳

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Wow what u feeding them they are huge
The right food at the right time filtered water and ph the nutes I use is organic but it's made from organic compounds so its clean to the pure form nutes so not have to break down as much and trace elements for what the filters take out i put back in plus air stones in bottom of pot as well I always see people's ph to high but people don't want to listen so I don't say much until they ask me like u I will do a grow forum and show what I do and when and maybe why to get a understanding of it 😜👻🚂💯🤙🤟😎

Gurker67

Gurker67

The right food at the right time filtered water and ph the nutes I use is organic but it's made from organic compounds so its clean to the pure form nutes so not have to break down as much and trace elements for what the filters take out i put back in plus air stones in bottom of pot as well I always see people's ph to high but people don't want to listen so I don't say much until they ask me like u I will do a grow forum and show what I do and when and maybe why to get a understanding of it 😜👻🚂💯🤙🤟😎
Yes mate u should ive never heard of air stones this is my 2nd grow
U seem to know exactlly what your doing your buds are huge👍

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

50 litre pots in coco perlite mix from bag clay balls two run off holes one at bottom is closed off and run off comes out top hole so bottom roots are in nute water all the time feeds away when they want to single pot with the grate u buy to place at bottom of pot drill hole for air lines and have air stone put air to the roots in water nutes they love it and clay balls keeps it separated for more air to flow in the root zone

Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

T
Iike the blue lab for reference.
5 weeks tomorrow lol close enough 😜😜😜👻🚂🤜🤛😎

Top Bottom