Let's start with the Herijuana...

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

hell yeah lookin good bra where can i get these genetics?

T

TreFarmer

hell yeah lookin good bra where can i get these genetics?

These are from Motarebel stock. I am not sure of their legitimacy but I have seen some for sale around. Cross your fingers, I'm sure another batch should be popping up on the bay someday.

T

TheHydroChronic

Excellent

Treefarmer:hi
Looking forward to seeing these ladies in flower :)

I have heard great things about you Motarebe:hi :bowl.
Herijuana is one of my all time favorite strains, she treats me just right.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants Look Great

Hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

T

TreFarmer

Treefarmer:hi
Looking forward to seeing these ladies in flower :)

I have heard great things about you Motarebe:hi :bowl.
Herijuana is one of my all time favorite strains, she treats me just right.

Thanks, I looking forward to it also. I've never tried her, so this is gonba ge double sweet:)
Ya, I can't imagine you'll ever hear bad of him.

T

TreFarmer

Hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

If the legend is true..... lol
the little baggie said Herijuana with Mota's sticker.... guaranteed to rip my head off!!:sweating already nervous.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

These are from Motarebel stock. I am not sure of their legitimacy but I have seen some for sale around. Cross your fingers, I'm sure another batch should be popping up on the bay someday.
thanks for the info bro

T

TreFarmer

I was reading this and realized it may read like I don't know the legitimacy of my Mota seeds, that is not the case I mean the legitimacy of other Heris.
Her are the ladies,
IMG_20110805_163140.jpg
IMG_20110805_164132.jpg

The ladies look really healthy, but on closer examination, the larger one has some lower leaf curl. Trying to locate the culprit. First is to let her dry up a bit. Any advice???

Giddeon

Giddeon

I could just be how they are growing trough those layers possibly what is a little strong now might even out layer in life... IDK just my .02

T

TreFarmer

Thanks, G, she started doing this a while back, before the transplant, and it seems to only be effecting the old growth. Ill be gone for 24 hours, so ill hope for improvements. Post new pics then:)

T

TreFarmer

Here are a couple shots.
IMG_20110809_185654.jpg
IMG_20110809_185829.jpg
showing over nute?? FLUSHED, added molasses put to bed, and POOF!
IMG_20110810_085525.jpg
IMG_20110810_085519.jpg
I was seeing more curl the dryer she got so it definately was NOT over water. This led me to flush and add mollasses, the idea being to give a fresh batch of food for her after the flush. I hope this isn't just unlocking more N to make it happen again.....

RABB1T

RABB1T

That's a tough plant right there Tre. I've grown Herijuana from seed a lot and looks like you've got a good one.

T

T1420

Yeah, She looks like a nute lockup goin on.. just had a similar prob. and epsom salt solved it... looked like it was yellowing around the veins, Ca or Mg can lock out other nutes, if she went dry for a min. she must be locked out from Ca Mg, or micro/macro nutes. I use sledgeHammer for flushing, and do it twice.

T

TreFarmer

That's a tough plant right there Tre. I've grown Herijuana from seed a lot and looks like you've got a good one.

Thanks Rabb1t, I am trying to do justice but cannot find much on feeding these Biatches, they have been pretty tempermental. Any info would help. I owe a good out-come to my patients and to Mota. Thanks again Rab!

T

TreFarmer

Yeah, She looks like a nute lockup goin on.. just had a similar prob. and epsom salt solved it... looked like it was yellowing around the veins, Ca or Mg can lock out other nutes, if she went dry for a min. she must be locked out from Ca Mg, or micro/macro nutes. I use sledgeHammer for flushing, and do it twice.

No yellowing, no droughts or under/over waterings, just a brand new batch of organics, I don't think she requires sooo much to grow. Probably coulda just done perlite and EWC with a flowering tea.... lol. Ill give her some more flushes and see...
I have some Sledge, its just yucca? Yah? I am donating most of my FF, are the root and micro brews organic? I am trying to learn to make my own. But until this dog learns new tricks I gotta find alternative sources. Thanks T1420

T

T1420

Yeah bro, I know all about makin the soil too hot....Teas are the shiznit, found out bubbling your organic nutes with a cup of worm castings is awesome.. Xtreme gardening makes some interesting products, tryin them now, Azos which is nitrogen fixing bacteria that lets the plant EAT the nutes that are in the air, Mycos which is supposed to be the MOST effective/complete mychorizza, and calcarb which all look AMAZING!!! 100% ORGANIC.. Hope all goes well for ya there!!!

T

TreFarmer

Cant go wrong here. Im tuned in.

Thanks bruh! Next on my chopping block will be TSK;) hint hint That shizy looks crazy fire! Just finished some 11IBL Mazar, turned out with a pungent, rancid diesel smell. Doing the 12th breeding next round. I had some pollen and "lost" it, gotta run again for another male selection. These finished last of August last breeding, pulled one already finished. She went out early and was in shade from 8pm, but still, already done:)

T

T1420

Mazar can be a really nice block to build from fo sho. Got any pics?? Got me watchin now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom