Let's start with the Herijuana...

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

DSC_00152.jpg
all my pics of the finish are on my camera with no way to download til I get internet up besides my Android.
Mazar can be a really nice block to build from fo sho. Got any pics?? Got me watchin now.
ya the structure is second to none!! High is nice, yeild excellent, and the smell and taste is really nice.

T

T1420

Bad ass bro!!! Afghani skunk odor??? Looks awesome!! Makes me wanna run it again... Got a giant Armegeddon runnin, looks HUGE. Yeah got the EVO runnin a hotspot for my toys, Android rocks!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey bro you got any cages or stakes? Bout week 6 branches start headin south with weight of buds. The branches are wimpy even after i supercrop em during veg.

T

TreFarmer

Bad ass bro!!! Afghani skunk odor??? Looks awesome!! Makes me wanna run it again... Got a giant Armegeddon runnin, looks HUGE. Yeah got the EVO runnin a hotspot for my toys, Android rocks!!

I guess if you let it go rancid somehow. She's inbred so many times She smells like putrid petrol or rancid diesel, like this old shack when I was a kid. The floor was soaked with every kind of oil and car fluids, and the parts were old, like cranks for starting the car. OLD! Hence putrid petrol...it is unique to itself.. so far.
My android sucks, always locking up... blah blah f#@kin smartphone. Huh!!!

T

TreFarmer

Hey bro you got any cages or stakes? Bout week 6 branches start headin south with weight of buds. The branches are wimpy even after i supercrop em during veg.
Hey Mota!
Bamboo: one of a TreFarmer's best friend:) thanks for the heads-up this will help me plan ahead;) which one carries the most Heri qualities? I pick Shorty, no internodal stretch to speak of in compairison to Stringbean. SHORTY: Tight, boxxy, and great Earthy with a lite skunk smell.

Stringbean:
IMG_20110810_085519.jpg

Shorty:
IMG_20110810_084642.jpg

T

TreFarmer

I figured out the CLAW it was light... lack of light during the 15 minute water/drain cycle. When they come out, perky, after low light during water all curl slightly. The Heri just gets extremely pronounced. She will be perked back up in 15 under lights:)
Here is Shorty, Stringbean went back in before I thought about pics, sorry! Stringbean is staying true to form, look at Shorty and imagine 50% more "Sativa" stretch. Both flowering the same so far...
IMG_20110819_123704.jpg

She's a beaut Mota! Bamboo at the ready. :)

T

TreFarmer

UPDATE:
THREE WEEKS:
IMG_20110823_135216.jpg

And the new babies went in soil yesterday. 5 Bubbayum, 2 POW and last but definitely not least...2 G-13/HP:) (my personal intrest) THANKS MOTA!

IMG_20110823_123113.jpg

HEY Mota, I have those original Gs outside, I waited til July 25 to put them out, they love real light. Can't wait to find my keeper outta the G-13/HP gonna run a clone batch outside next year.:bow

Scotbot

Scotbot

Looks very good. I got some Heri from Sannie I want to grow out.

T

TreFarmer

These are from Motarebel stock. I am not sure of their legitimacy but I have seen some for sale around. Cross your fingers, I'm sure another batch should be popping up on the bay someday.

Clear up any confusion, these are legit, I am saying I don't know how legit other seed sites are.

T

TreFarmer

5 weeks ;) Battling mites on a few plants. Heri seems resistant:) Also she doesn't appear to require what all the girls are asking for in terms of nutes. You can notice she has created a curl and the very tips burnt last feeding... I slipped up and fed her. But all's well in Motaville:banana1sv6:
DSC_04151.jpg
DSC_04141.jpg
Heri_Close_up.jpg
Heri_Top.jpg

T

TreFarmer

Stretch pulled the Crying Game on me! Slapped her nanners accross my face! Three different tops. Shorty is holdin' strong! ;) I chucked both with Heri and 13Dawgz.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good tre. Good to see a herijuana grow on the farm.

How much did the heri stretch for you? Did you flower the tighter internode pheno?

I am going to flower some shortly and info is appreciated.

T

TreFarmer

Looking good tre. Good to see a herijuana grow on the farm.

How much did the heri stretch for you? Did you flower the tighter internode pheno?

I am going to flower some shortly and info is appreciated.
Thanks! About 14"± at flip finished 28"± so double;)
Yes both phenos pictured above... very similar but stretch was different, yield.. same..

simply. beautiful
Thank you very much.

damn some tasty looking bud shots, yummmy

Damn good weed!! Raisin/Honey smell and flavor done organic.

T

TwistenJ

if anyone still has some herijuana seeds, or is planning on making some soon please let me know. recently lost my mother. :(

C

corners

if anyone still has some herijuana seeds, or is planning on making some soon please let me know. recently lost my mother. :(

I think you can buy 10 for under 30 bucks here or on sannies seeds. Pretty cheap if you ask me

Top Bottom