Let's swim with the fishes!

• Thread starter TokenZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TokenZen

Ok, guys and gals lets grab out poles and tackle boxes, some bait and see what we can catch. Yea, I know it's a man made pond but it's better than nothing and helps the time past.

I caught me two fishes one of them Jammy Jane and the other is Sour Banana OG Kush. Both are about 31 days into the flip.

The bait I used was TechnoFlora Pure Vida Grow and Bloom, Thrive Alive B1 and Molasses, and I like going by the K.I.S.S. principal, and keep things simple.

Love, Peace, M.U.R.D.A

Stealthy Cab
SourLarryOGwk2
BananaLarry31
Banana Larry31
Jammy Jane31
JammyJane31
JammyJane 31
temazcal

temazcal

that looks very nice. is that t5s? love the k.i.s.s principal myself.

audius

audius

ya was gonna ask the same ,is those gals under tanning lights?,,still gonna be some dank bud,,enjoy

audius

audius

also ,i like the way you tied down those branches,,gave me an idea

Ghostwolf

Ghostwolf

I also really like your idea of how to tie down your plants. It works for me.:cool0044:

temazcal

temazcal

this is pretty much exactly what i had in mind for my second run. looks like your getting great results.

R

Rolln J

very nice cabinet grow indeed - you did a great job with the training!

T

TokenZen

Oh, no update for a very long time, just chiming in here and seeing where the action is. Just a quick update since I kinda left this thread a drift and abandoned for a bit. The New Wave 4bulb 2Ft T5 is still up and kicking, I haven't added any additional lights yet I'm thinking about picking up 2 single T5 Tubes and adding them in there, my temps are 80 and max out about 85 on hot days with the light on. Things are pretty much dialed in, when time and money permits I would like the cab to run a bit quieter, changing to two exhaust ports running smaller or slower fans.

New for spring is
Shishkaberry
Apollo 11 F2
BMR F2

I'm still running the Sour Banana Kush; and Jammy Jane is on the back burner for now, experimenting with her, I'm going to top her a few times and see how she does. I just got done with some Headband diesel x Chemdog D and will not be running her anymore she had her few months but her sensitive stress issues and sat wispy buds just don't work with my space.
Here's a few pics to please the eyes and pics are as follows

Shishkaberry's
Apollo's
Bmr's
Sour Banana Harvest
Sour Banana nug
Headband Diesel x Chemdog D Nug

:party0045::passingjoint::party0045:

Shishkaberry day 4 flower
Shishkaberry wk25 Mag Def
Apollo11 1
Apollo112
BMRf2veg
Sour Bana Kush Harvest
Sour Banana Larry Kush Nug
Headband DieselxChem D Nug
waayne

waayne

Beautiful garden!
Really agree with your KISS style of gardening!

T

TokenZen

Tossing up a quick update since I'm not always around these neck of the woods.
I lost my Shishkaberry mom, I was having major budding issues with her in 25 hrs of light and when I checked her roots she had some crazy insect eggs laying in and all around the roots, so I tried saving her and it didn't happen. I do have two cuts that I hope make it, here are a few pics to show you how dank she was and how much she loved T-5's.

My apollo-11 is getting plagued by 90 degree heat temps in the cab and isn't looking like a happy girl. She is 5 weeks in and looks more like 3-4 weeks in.

ShishkaberryDay51
Shishkaberry3Day51
Apollo11wk5
Apollo11budwk5
A

alphaferret

very nice stuff-love the training-keep up the updates and cab shots please

Top Bottom