Let's talk about Autoflowering

I'm a fan of growing them, both for variety and speed. I'm not experienced enough to be able to differentiate the smoke from an auto from photoperiods. I'd generally just like to have access to as many strains as feasible to keep mental illness stuff at bay, so I'm more concerned with variety than having a couple lbs from one plant.

Growing autos, I can get 3 outdoor harvests in a summer without light dep, (June, August, October) if they're started inside in April/June/August.

What are your thoughts on autos?

I've only grown a handful of freebies they've sent me, one I had about 3.5 yrs. ago called doctor Krippling choco-Matic made me stop riding my bike and sit down and watch the waves for a good 20 minutes, to be clear I mean I was stoned and I had to stop riding! Oddly enough aside from that day I didn't think it was all that special

There was one other, a Northern Lights cross, I can't remember the cross right now but it tasted like straight hash and it was very nice, it's the only one I would grow again, I'll remember it eventually

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1