Let's talk about bringing indoor plants out with excessive veg time.

• Thread starter PsillyRabbitOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ouch. Plants in flower don't like getting stakes shoved through their roots...
I have never seen adverse affects while staking in veg but both these girls let me know they didn't like that.

White russian Seemed to turn yellow over night and Caesar decided to drop a few random branches.

Y
Yg
flowerdave

flowerdave

Ouch. Plants in flower don't like getting stakes shoved through their roots...
I have never seen adverse affects while staking in veg but both these girls let me know they didn't like that.

White russian Seemed to turn yellow over night and Caesar decided to drop a few random branches.
A Big Ouch!!!! hope she recovers quick, musta hit a main root. We had 70 mph winds yesterday and all is well. Even the 10 footer no worse for wear

what's the highest nitrogen you go during flower? i have kept the N at 1 or 2 during flower but I'm thinking i might hit them with a 5 real quick.

flowerdave

flowerdave

I'm in the ground so they get whatever is in the ground I threw some potassium and phosphorus as a top dress about a month ago

Day 285.
lost a few branches there. I believe the correct term for what's going on is, Old Dirty Bastard Wilt...

Day255Caesar
Day285 white russian
Odbaa
Odba
Odbb
Odb1
Odb2
Odb3
Odb

Things are on track. This is coming to a wrap soon just another 4-5 weeks. Hurricane season is upon us. We can (will) be pelted by a storm or six.
I did a few things wrong with the White Russian and the Caesar has fusarian despite getting hit with preventatives. I have lost 5 branches (more than 5ozs) so far. I can think of a few things I had done that that may have aloud it to take hold. Over all I kinda feel like its not my fault... Fir sure a humbling grow with plenty of room for improvement. These girls are way past their normal life span and are tired. Never the less I am getting some nice Fat dank buds. After work I will get babe to take some actual shots of the buds with a real phone.
Check out the tide line in the first photo the day before the full moon. That is why my ladies are in raised beds. ( i didn't realize how blurry it was sorry)
I should have been feeding instead of making this post but they can wait a day. I try my best to avoid watering in the afternoon because it creates extra humidity all night. I have used over $300 in Foop and $100 in Nectar for the gods ( given to my job for free) I also still spent over $100 on other amendments.

Bf
Ants
Burbsog
Sunrise
Day295wr
Day265 caesar
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If those were some kind of late, Landrace, sativa, you might come close to harvesting exactly one year after you popped them! Wouldn’t that be something! L O L

Well it will certainly be a year before the buds are dried with a little bit of a cure and ready to smoke.

Cwr

So I never went ahead and hit them with a 5 npk but have been feeding pretty heavy. A note to future me would be hit trees with espoma plant tone the first 2-3 weeks of flower.
I have been using Myco chum 1-0-3 for my molasses. Still using Foops Veg1 (0-0-0 npk). A mix of nectar for the gods nutrients and growganicas "incredible bulk" .1-10-25
They will get this combo one or two more times. Then I will be out of nutes and won't be using more for this grow.
Buds are swelling and glistening. Aroma is low.

Top Bottom