Let's talk about "game changers" in your grow...

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I would like to add a BIG one to my list...(this is also new to me)

VPD

Being able to run higher temp with more RH has helped in my situation in small spaces with extra heat. Im my exp it's a lot easier/cheaper to add humidity rather that try to take it away so I generally run higher temps...
But look at the chart for flowers...

At 45-50% rh which you VERY FREQUENTLY see recommended for flowering you must stay between 65-70°..??? What? Waaaay to low imo at least for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Increase to 55% rh and you get to 75°. Ok, great. But what about those of us in hot climates who battle the outside heat all summer? Look at the temp range for 60% rh in flower...70° to 80°!! That's huge, and a range I can work with. I will drop it down to the 65°-70° range the last 2 weeks while I flush, with an extra air conditioner that im not willing to run all the time. When it's on though, temps easily go down into the 60's with 35-40% rh. Get all those terps and purple fall colors goin at the end... thoughts?View attachment 1022445View attachment 1022446

Fingers crossed 🤞
Yes this was big one for me as well

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Vapour pressure it’s what a plant dose as it grows it’s a great topic @Aqua Man he set me straight and I’ve never looked back , keeping you temp and RH correct allows the plant to work correctly . I’ll get him to but up a link he’s got a few I’m sure. Od

Moshmen

Moshmen

Vapour pressure it’s what a plant dose as it grows it’s a great topic @Aqua Man he set me straight and I’ve never looked back , keeping you temp and RH correct allows the plant to work correctly . I’ll get him to but up a link he’s got a few I’m sure. Od

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

it has to do with the stomata and transpiration. Basically how it breathes.🧐

Badchoice

Badchoice

I’m gonna be fair and simple lol the game changer for me was switching to indoor hydroponics, I spent many years doing outside grows and so many because of the fertilizers I had on hand it was plant and let nature do the rest. But I find indoor hydro relaxing and fun but I’m weird I like chemistry so

Last edited:
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Def a key to good plant health !
The stomata opens and closes depending on the humidity and the temperature. So the RH and temperature in the environment has to be at equilibrium for the optimal growth. If the humidity in the air is stable around 50% the stomata stays open and the plant can breathe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom