Let's talk dismissal stories (oh yea, and FREE JOE SHMOE)

• Thread starter snowkitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowkitty

Sometimes it gets discouraging going to court and watching cannabis cases drag on. But we need to fight because it every time we show we're not backing down, the gov't gets less bang for their buck in the war on drugs. Too many people I know are caught up in the court system at the moment.

So, I want to hear dismissal or not-guilty verdict stories. I know I personally regret not contesting a simple possession ticket further, especially when I watched more traffic court and realized I had a decent chance of the prosecutors not even being able to call the cops involved. So let's talk about the times that your charges were dropped or the gov't fucked up evidence or procedure or when the people found the defendant not guilty.

I want them to LET JOE WALK so I will be sharing your stories with him in letters just to give him some voices from the outside.

Unlike with a ghost story, in these circumstances it is perfectly acceptable to tell a story about "a friend of a friend of my old college roommate's brother" or whatnot :ninja:

Latest posts

Top Bottom