Lets Talk Holy Water

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Who has heard of terpSAP or holy water. I hear that is contains up to 20% terpene content by using fresh medicine to make bho. Is it really that simple?

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Right. I want the though! I am curious to see if it is possible. I'm about to have lots of trim and I am figuring the best route. Quality over quantity.
Anyone tried the everclear spirits off Amazon?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Right. I want the though! I am curious to see if it is possible. I'm about to have lots of trim and I am figuring the best route. Quality over quantity.
Anyone tried the everclear spirits off Amazon?
No, bubble hash and RSO oil with everclear process.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

If the fresh weed has elevated terpene levels, sure. We know whoevers marketing "fresh" anything regarding Cannabis is a sheister though. They market this crap where I live, not a terp in it. Just chlorophyll and Botanicare products. Some of it is rated at 20% terps and some of it is actually lab tested at less than one percent, with no Cannabis aroma or flavor,just certain nutrient lines, unmistakable scents.. I guess people think those are loud weed terps. Of course where I live people think "fresh" weed is going to have more terps than "stale 3 month old weed" so it's not fair to say this shit is happening in every corner of the "legitimized" market. From my angle though literally everything legal, marketed or branded is a total fraud-grade product. Most people could never handle a 20% terp concentrate anyway. Why would they make something too terpy for 99% of their customers? When 99-100% of their bud falls short, you know their wax won't be good. Seems I'm in a minority with that opinion anymore. Cuz they love them fake terps on pesticide soaked trim runs.

Anything over 10 gets real hard to dab. Doubt the shit the soccer mom's are smoking from the novelty shops is dank in the least. Haven't seen it yet from any legal outlet. Terps can eat my ass. We all know who's pushing this "lemon peels and thc molecules" crap. Weed is a lot more advanced that this 2 ingredients the corporate industry has you focused on..

I've never see citric acid on a terp wheel for example. But I've tasted it in plenty of quality marijuanas..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom