Lets Try It Again New Improved Grow Room

• Thread starter akjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akjoe

akjoe

Hi everybody, I changed a few things in my room my pools now have 2" foam under that brought temps up 10 degrees. I increased room temp 10 degrees and changed to AV nutrients. Most of all got some new genetics !
Lets try it again  new improved grow room
Lets try it again  new improved grow room 2
Lets try it again  new improved grow room 3
Lets try it again  new improved grow room 4
Lets try it again  new improved grow room 5
Lets try it again  new improved grow room 6
Lets try it again  new improved grow room 7

2 60" kiddie pools
20 gallons water
temp around 66 degrees
pumps twice a week for 1/2 hour
10" net pots
50/50 chunky perlite/gordons geo balls
AV nutrients complete system
1000 w MH for veg HPS bud
aeration 24/7

please let me know what you think. its been a long time since i had a good harvest we'll see how it goes together i will post a new pic every week

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Looks good! Only that DWB plant needs a foliar spray of nitrogen to get her more green and maybe hand water her with nitrogen fert manually to get her green as the others. And cut off all your dead leaves. Nice work yung!

Dunge

Dunge

Some of these cuttings where subjected to my diabolical experimentation vis-a-vis exile to the cold and dark garage.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/hibernation-poking-about-the-edges.68435/
for all the gory details.

They owe their existence to some over zealous cloning, and the hibernation experience was hard on them.
TahoeOG looks like a re-veg.
Hang in there on that DWB. She is on the edge, but the spark is strong, and yield big.

I had come to think of gnats as endemic to interior Alaska, and only a problem for fresh cuttings.
But you say your grow had never had them.
Shit man.
Sorry.

Now we get to fight them together.
Yay, community.

Now, let's see those girls blow up.

Top Bottom