Liars and theives DO help the world.

• Thread starter buffbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buffbuds

buffbuds

OK, just a little story I had to share, that might give a good bit of hope to any grower who's lost a strain, or their whole line-up of genetics.

So, 3 years ago when I started growing, I asked my next door neighbors for help taking care of my plants while I was gone. it was bagseed, and I root rotted them pretty bad after dropping the light on 10/12 of the females. Anyways, thats how I found out one of them grew. the other one, started growing the day I got home from my trip. A few months later, the guy who had been growing longer than I had, decided to move. When I saw his new place, I figured he wasn't growing there, it was full of un-chill people, and all the rooms were spoken for. The other guy has been growing personals ever since he started, under 1500 watts worth of mixed spectrum MH and HPS with supplimental LED. I gave all my strains away to the personals guy, only to see him forget to clone them or ask me if I had copies of the genetics before he culled them. Sad, really sad.

So, I lost all my genetics for good this summer when I went to the hospital and left control of the grow rooms to my roomate, who was supposedly learning everything I knew by watching what I did. Big mistake. He meant well, but just didn't water anything, a whole 2000W harvest ruined RIGHT before flush time. All my veg plants expect my least favorite that I was just selling clones of anyways, all dead.

I recently aquired a grow space in an office building, a server room with addequate cooling and electrical run for up to 12k watts of servers running. cool building manager and all. Unfortunatly, I had to go to the local clone market, where unfortunatly, you don't get what you pay for, and sometimes you get more... like the borg. I was at a loss for what to do, I have aquired enough patients cards to do a 2 week veg and then flower up to 72 plants in 2 10x10 growlabs, but no good genetics that I've run and understand.

Thats when, after 2 years of "not growing", and having seen my grows the whole time, I having never seen his, the first grower I ever met came to me and said "B, you've been doing so great for so long and I see you stuck right now, I just feel like I have to let you know something... For the past 3 years, I too have been growing weed, nonstop. But I have a more terrible admission to make as well, every time I needed clones, rather than asking you, I would just snip them from your mothers, and root them myself. I know you would have given them for free, but with my paranoia, I didn't want you to know I was growing, or when they might be ready if you had caught on. Anyways, I think I can finally make it up to you." Or something close to that.

He then pulled out the most beautifully perfect clones I've ever seen, rooted just the way I like em, upside down in rapid rooters, in the one piece tray inserts that had good spacing. He gave me a FULL tray of 50 clones for free...

Reeferman
Love potion#1 2006 rootbeer
G-13xHaze
Cherry bomb Indica, the tall puffy pheno

Others:
Big Buddah Cheese
BOG's Lifesaver
2 untested female phenos of Super lemon haze (This was a new seed pack he bought, I germed, never flowered before they died)
Barney's Sweet tooth
VISC's F'n Blue

Thats 2 shy of all the reeferman genetics I've ever run, and all my favorites as in there, except romulan, thats available elsewhere though :-)

So, moral of the story, is that not all thieves and liars are acctually there to hurt you, they might just be waiting till they can make it up to you more than you'll care about their misdeeds :-)

Peace and love to all!!!

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Good read Buff. Talk about good Karma. Man you are so right on about touttoring somebody to grow then trusting them with awsome gennetics then getting a call as if a relative has passed on. I remember back on RMS somebody posted they make them (peeps being taught) sign a an agreement they will do Without Question every step or prossess a long the way till the bowl is loaded. Glad you got ALL them girls back ,,go forth and prosper. Peace

M

MichaelFranti

great story glad you got your stock back, its quite the feeling to get a long lost mom back aint it

Top Bottom