Liberty haze 4
Liberty haze 5
Liberty haze 6
Liberty haze 7
Liberty haze 8
soopy

soopy

I know the feeling, lol...

Looks clean! You gonna flower under those floros? If so you've got the trying started off well.

Thanks for sharing!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Some healthy youngins right there man. Who doesn't love a little haze, in fact I think you made me decide on some to wake up to here.

H

happy b

I got a liberty haze freebie I just flipped the other day . I'm very curious how the Chemdog 91 and g13 haze will turn out in a cross . my pal ran the g13 haze from barbies a few years back but we wernt impressed . very bland . hoping the chem adds a nice bit of funk to it.

taxle

taxle

Yea it's a good mellow high Not a bad smoke to wake and bake to, I wish it had more of the Chemdog 91 traits tho, if I can find a good Chemdog 91 male I'd love to cross it back to its self, there needs to be a male pollen bank lol kinda like a sperm bank but with pollen from all kinda male strains

taxle

taxle

Yea i got the typo I knew what you ment lol, when I read it the first time I thought it did say barnys, then the second time I read it I cought it

H

happy b

I don't have any pics just now but mine is pretty tall and stretchy . is yours like that taxle?I will get a few pics up soon.

taxle

taxle

Yes she likes to stretch a little, I just train her to kinda grow parallel to the lights, I noticed if I keep my day Temps around 65 and night Temps in the high 50s she won't stretch as bad and the node placement are a little more compact

A

Alaskasativa

How is the grow going? Pics? I am growing my first liberty haze, can't find much on it other than it likes to stretch (mine didn't too bad) and the pheno types seem to vary a lot from seed to seed... Curious how yours are looking, mine are in week 4-5 of flower.

H

happy b

Heres a wee snap of my liberty haze freebie..
20150401 021455
solid frosty and dank.i didnt take any cuts so just rejuvinating it back to veg.

H

happy b

another snap of my liberty haze at harvest @9 weeks bloom.
1428498604290 906037918
its a beautiful plant.
heres a wee snap of it starting to reveg.chem genetix are some of the easiest to rejuvinate as theyr very light sensitive
20150510 202832

Top Bottom