Lieu Hanh 99 (Lieu Hanh x C99)

• Thread starter AlphaDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlphaDog

Hey guys. This cross was made by the spice brothers, who are supposedely back in business and I'm wondering if anyone's ever tried it?

S

SnowCap

Where are the Spice Bros at?

I've been interested in anything Vietnamese, the Lieu Hanh portion is Nam Black x Nevilles Haze. Sounded killer, always wanted to try their Vietnam hybrids.

A

AlphaDog

Ahhh.. wish i could tell you!!! lol but then they'll all be bought out in a matter of seconds. And SOMEONE or something removed my PM box. Weird huh?

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some Lieu Hahn off Reeferman a few years back that wasn't the greatest ta grown indoors, but I took all the males and crossed them with my VipersVenom. Now I call it Boku cus they grow buds the size of pop bottles yo. Still takes about 14 weeks to finish but totally worth the wait. I found mine ta be more Nam than Haze though. i e more anise than spicy.

A

AlphaDog

ELVIS!!!! haha oh well.. couldn't keep it a secret forever..

A

AlphaDog

I also wonder about the DTC99.. it's gotta week shorter flower period but never seen a smoke report either. I wanna compare these two, along with Reef's Cambodian/C99. One must reign supreme. But which one?

S

SnowCap

DTC99 is very good, haven't tried the Spice Bros line but its very good if you can get it.

Thanks Miss Elvis, I knew Dr C used to have the Spice Bros., thought they weren't on there anymore.

S

soulava

Lh99

Hi all,
I'd love to hear from any who have grown and/or smoked this strain or DTC99, as I have a pack of each en route. The genetics are impressive, but I care more about a first hand account of any who have grown these from Spice Bros.
Peace,
Soulava

S

SnowCap

Oh I forgot to mention those beans are not offered from Dr. C. anymore.

A

AlphaDog

Hi all,
I'd love to hear from any who have grown and/or smoked this strain or DTC99, as I have a pack of each en route. The genetics are impressive, but I care more about a first hand account of any who have grown these from Spice Bros.
Peace,
Soulava

Sorry to say soulava but you might be the first to do it! :smiley_joint:

B

Biggestpothead

I hear lieu Hahn is superdank amazing smoke. Flowering time is just too long for indoor.

Top Bottom