Lifetime grower

• Thread starter RandomGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RandomGrower

Hello all, My name is Al and I have been a commercial grower for over 20 years, hundreds of thousands of plants and likely over a half a millions lbs. Still work in the industry, owned several companies, sold them, now manage them. Nice to meet you all.

R

RandomGrower

Welcome to the farm.
You got a little home grow?
Dont really grow at home anymore, atleast not indoors. It would be like going home to work after working for me. In the summer I put a few plants out on the back 40 and have made a divertor so when I take a shower in the master bedroom it waters the plants in the summer… so I dont even water them, barely train them. Often time at the end of the year I will trim up the top buds or the best looking plant and toss the rest. Dont really have the time or patience to trim plants these days:/ If the trimmers at work want to come out and trim I let them keep half of whatever they trim. Im an hr and a half outside of town though so only occasionally are people willing to make the drive.
IMG 3670
IMG 3668

Last edited:
C

coloneljoint

wooooow, you're cool, man. with your wealth of experience, this community's lucky to have you

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think you will gain some insight from the craft growers on here as well as some from you from your commercial days. 👍

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm at the I like to grow phase. Nice to have a couple of plants but. I'm doing the same. Trim the best burn the rest.
I don't smoke any more so I just grow and give it away.
Sold my tent for indoors, just doing the odd micro indoors in a closet for something to tinker with over the winter.
A 12" high Bonsai bush is easy to trim.

Top Bottom