Light burn, calcium Def or what?

• Thread starter Tibrasil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tibrasil

Hello friends,

This is my second indoor session. 6 OGs from Dutch Passion and 9 Gorilla Ghosts from Bsf. All the plants are fine, but one of Gorilla ghosts, the bigest one, last week showed some signs of calcium Def. At this time she was starting to yellowing on top. 5 leaves from almost top is showing this burns. There is just 3 or 4 leaves above the affected leaves and It have no burns. May If was light burn, they could be affected as well. Am I correct? The Samsung lm301h boards are 22 inches over the top buds. The plants are on 20 days of flowering, tomorrow the plants will be defoliated to improve air circulation and light penetration. 20 days ago I underfeed this plants in the beginning of the Bloom to decrease the nitrogen on coco coir/pearlit. The affected Gorilla G is the biggest one, so at that time i checked the runoff and she was the only Full depleted. She was starving. Now she i s under perfect feed again 1.2 ppm/2.4 EC. The dark health green come back again. The temperature and moisture was aways under control. Im using 6 x 240w Samsung lm301h on 4x8 tent. The dimmers are 70%. The lux meter shows 26 k lux on average top buds. I have no ppfd meter, too expensive. Is It too much light for 21 days of flowering? Calcium Def? Other Def? What is your Op? Can I encrease the dimmer light Power for the last month of flowering? Tks from Brazil dudes! Any tip will be a big help.

Light burn calcium def or what
Light burn calcium def or what 2
Light burn calcium def or what 3
Light burn calcium def or what 4
T

Tibrasil

I aways mensure the runoff. This plant never return more than 0.3 EC/150ppm between the input and output. She aways starving. I never guive hi dosage of fert If the plants dont ask on runoff. But, tks Very much for the answer.

Top Bottom