Light burn.. I’m hoping.

• Thread starter OfficiallyJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OfficiallyJ

OfficiallyJ

Hey guys, so I think I’m in the final few weeks of my first grow. Overall I’m very proud of myself, but earlier I was just browsing at my plant and noticed brown in a few leaves on one bud site. almost like it’s burnt. I realized my light was way too close to my plant so I moved it up higher. Being the person that I am and wanting to make sure I’m doing things right I am gonna ask if you guys could give me a clearer idea on what it could be.
Light burn im hoping
Light burn im hoping 2
Light burn im hoping 3
Light burn im hoping 4
Light burn im hoping 5

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Looks like a high temp burn, like too close to a HPS or MH, not like too much light. Things look great other than the small hiccup. Look at it this way... you are now more educated and all it cost you was a slightly singed bud. You have to pay for your education, and You won't make the same mistake again. Cheap lesson! Keep up the great work!

OfficiallyJ

OfficiallyJ

Looks like a high temp burn, like too close to a HPS or MH, not like too much light. Things look great other than the small hiccup. Look at it this way... you are now more educated and all it cost you was a slightly singed bud. You have to pay for your education, and You won't make the same mistake again. Cheap lesson! Keep up the great work!

Okay awesome, like I was thinking that but I wasn’t too sure. Definitely much appreciated thank you.

Top Bottom