Light cycle incident--on all night

• Thread starter Jasper.Palmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBuds

RookieBuds

You can’t say nothing bad happened and then say you have bananas coming up all over the place.
although, bag seed is bag seed for a reason, probably would have herm regardless.
Chemdog was a bag seed. 🤷‍♂️ GG4 is also pretty herm-prone, doesn't stop people from growing or crossing it.

Props to anyone assuming risks to see what's out there.

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

What are the little white dot? Doesn't look like trichomes to me. But I'm far from being a connoiseur
I agree they do, looks like a banana but I have never seen one besides pictures on line. I'm like on a different wave length I'm trying to make seeds. Ha

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I don't know what a banana is in this context...
Instead of a typical male ball flower, Its maybe one flower in the female buds, could be more then one, that have the ability to self- pollinate the female flowers there. They appear yellow and somewhat banana shaped. As I can gather and I'm no expert but it's like fertilizing with a X chromosomes instead of Y chromosomes. There is no male genetics in the banana but it can fertilize. So the resulting seeds should be all genetics from that plant itself and all femanised seeds. And since I induced this banana to form using silver then it's not a spontaneous Hermie thing that will effect future generations.
Anyway thats all I know about it. Hopefully the thing in the pics are the bananas I have been looking for.

the females.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I used to get really frustrated when I saw late stage nanners but they are truely a minor threat. Especially if you're harvesting in the next couple weeks anyway.
Nanners or male pollen sacks earlier in the cycle is a different story. In the last couple weeks of bud ripening, they are developing pretty slowly and it takes more than a couple weeks to make even immature seeds from a nanner.

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I used to get really frustrated when I saw late stage nanners but they are truely a minor threat. Especially if you're harvesting in the next couple weeks anyway.
Nanners or male pollen sacks earlier in the cycle is a different story. In the last couple weeks of bud ripening, they are developing pretty slowly and it takes more than a couple weeks to make even immature seeds from a nanner.
If my nanners are doing their thing, how long do you think I would have to wait until nice mature seeds are ready? A month maybe, longer?

Ponky

Ponky

As it turns out, nothing bad happened directly as a result of this incident but I'm still waiting for this grow to end--it's on day-by-day trichome watch-- and now bananas are popping up all over the place so I'm thinking I'll terminate this grow by the end of this week.
Bananas is how the plants let you know they want to die. Kill them all. Send a message to the others.

Top Bottom