Light Cycle Mishap

• Thread starter patientgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

patientgrower

Hey Guys,

My flower room light schedule was accidently extended by an hour and twenty minutes last night. There is an assortment of females in different stages of flowering, and to try and off set the matter, I have extended the dark cycle- allowing for a full 12 hours.... My question is if I should suspect any hermi's because of the difference of light schedule. I am working with predominantly TGA/Subcool genetics, but also some skunk #1 crosses, and a bubblegum backcross.

Other than making sure that this doesn't happen again, any other suggestions to help elevate stress created?

treebark1950

treebark1950

Nah you should be a ok. A little mishap like that won't automatically induce hermis. Just don't try to let it happen again.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

ˆˆ Agreed ... I've had a few mishaps like that and it turned out fine in the end.

manitoid.

manitoid.

This happened to me two nights last month because I was stoned when I set the timer, the lights were only set to turn off on the weekend. Manually shut off the lights when I realized they were on about an hour and a half later. Reset the timer in the morning and did the same exact thing!

Kept an eye on the ladies in that room and they all turned out fine, no hermies at all

B

Bluenote

Hey Guys,

My flower room light schedule was accidently extended by an hour and twenty minutes last night. There is an assortment of females in different stages of flowering, and to try and off set the matter, I have extended the dark cycle- allowing for a full 12 hours.... My question is if I should suspect any hermi's because of the difference of light schedule. I am working with predominantly TGA/Subcool genetics, but also some skunk #1 crosses, and a bubblegum backcross.

Other than making sure that this doesn't happen again, any other suggestions to help elevate stress created?

Did you actually mean "elevate"? Or did you mean " alleviate"? And you'll be ok , I'd be really surprised if any of those hermied over it , if they do I'd cull any clones off the plants that hermied , flower 'em through sure but don't take further cuts.

I hear a lotta crap about Subcool but the Querkle hasn't shown any tendency to hermie and all in all is turning out to be a pretty tough plant , of course I haven't torture tested it yet , but I'll get to trying to make some commit suicide or kill 'em.

By the way , the Skunk 1 I've got is amost unkillable short of depriving it of water and I've *tried* to make it hermie , never have though I've killed some in the process.

YMMV

Top Bottom