light cycle ?s

• Thread starter jcash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jcash

I accidentally had my lights on 12/12 for 1dark cycle( 12hours of darkness) will my plants be affected (hermie) if I go back to 18-6 or 24-0? I started to flower yesterday and got a certified eviction letter in mail later that evening on my way to wk I need to put flowering off until I find a new spot. Hopefully it won't ruin my lovely ladies they are pretty big in 10g buckets of soil. :arghh:

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

If it was only 12/12 for a day then u should be fine switching back to their regular schedule. Much luck with the new spot. Sorry to hear about current circumstances. Good thing u weren't further in flower..

Doesnt eviction notices give u 3 months to move though? If so I would bang out a crop and then roll out

J

jcash

Thanx for the quick reply Z. Glad to hear that! No he gave me three days to be out. Sucks big time;im scrambling to find something by tuesday though. Gonna b difficult being new years eve and all the partying going on.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Hmmm. Well all I can give u is the same advice my father gave me:

"Party first, deal with life later"

That and

"Never pass up free smoke, never turn down a dollar"

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Thanx for the quick reply Z. Glad to hear that! No he gave me three days to be out. Sucks big time;im scrambling to find something by tuesday though. Gonna b difficult being new years eve and all the partying going on.

Happened to me a while ago right when I was going to go into flower. Be careful moving the plants depending how you do it you can stress them out very bad. Get your new spot ready ASAP and try to make the move fast and swift to put less stress on the plants as possible. Watch the temperature as you move them too.

K

kolah

I would think that your landlord needs to give you at least 30 days notice. You may want to contact your city or county office and see what the laws say. What is the reason for the eviction? Is it justified?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Isn't that usually a 3-day notice to pay rent OR quit? If you pay the rent, you don't have to quit. I'm a former landlord, if you're in California I'm pretty familiar with both sides of the law and what it takes to actually evict someone. Either this has been going on for a while (you've received the required notices already) or you're late with rent and the landlord is covering their ass for a future eviction. But they can't just slap you with a 3-day notice and actually force you out without a whole bunch of stuff happening prior to that. And, if nothing else (assuming you can pay rent, but are late), maybe Fair Housing is worth a try.

I'm making a whole lot of assumptions here based on my experience(s), though.

papamike74

papamike74

In Arizona it can take up to 3 months to get a *squatter* out of an abode. Laws vary so check with local court(s) for accurate info

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

In Arizona it can take up to 3 months to get a *squatter* out of an abode. Laws vary so check with local court(s) for accurate info

I am sure every state has some kind of wait period before a landowner kicks out a tenant. The problem is if your landlord knows you are growing and threatens to call police if you don't leave asap what do you do? Even if you are legal it is bullshit you don't want to deal with.

papamike74

papamike74

I am sure every state has some kind of wait period before a landowner kicks out a tenant. The problem is if your landlord knows you are growing and threatens to call police if you don't leave asap what do you do? Even if you are legal it is bullshit you don't want to deal with.
Now THAT is an indisputable fact!

Top Bottom