Light Dep With External Stage And A Fast Flower?

• Thread starter tj Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I reccomend doing one strain per bed. That way u can harvest the whole thing at once. I ran some sour this year mixed with some early strains and I ended up waiting two weeks or so for one area to finish and it's a waste of time.
3 runs in a year is a great start. Unless you spend some good coin on a high end automated greenhouse with heaters and lights then I haven't heard anyone having 4 good rounds.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Yeah I basically set up and ran two hoop houses last year that were a hundred feet long and ten feet wide. This was a test run to see if I wanted to convert both properties. I do. This year we are going to make them 8 feet wide or so and just do one big bed right down the middle. We also are gonna make them lower. The higher the center of the hoop house makes the biggest difference in how hard it is to pull the heavy tarp over it.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Very cheap to set up. Also buy the blackout tarps with the grommets in them so you can tie your nice ropes easily to it. Santa Rosa hydro has low low prices on the tarps and you can get them shipped right to your house or a friends house if you don't trust delivery people.. :)

Last edited:
tj Wise

tj Wise

Have you ever looked at "The Doctor" strain? 8 weeks flower short, bushy, massive...

http://grow-invalid.com/strain-reviews/the-doctor

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I haven't heard of it. I'm super duper paranoid about trying new genetics that haven't been tried and tested many times by the person getting me my starts. lots of bad genetics going around and it can easily ruin your year. I'm leaning towards doing some seed crosses that my good buddy really liked. He made some moms and said he could supply me with a bunch of trays of clones. I was gonna do 60 or seventy percent green crack because it's chunky and an early finisher. I am past my days of running lots of genetics. If I could only do one strain i would. it makes my life so much easier. My favorites as far as health and yield last year were. Cherry pie. Blue dream. Twist og. Urkle wreck. Thc bomb.

Top Bottom