Light Dep

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

Ok so anyone in Oregon knows that bud rot is a huge issue with outdoor growing. Iv got some pretty big plants already and was wondering if I was to light dep them starting the 19th of July would It be ok to stop light deping them say augest first or would they get all wacked and try to go back to veg? It will be 15hrs 12min on July 19th and by augest 1st it will be 14hrs 46min and obviously goin down by the day. Or should I just light dep them from July 19th until there finished?

indicabush

indicabush

Ok so anyone in Oregon knows that bud rot is a huge issue with outdoor growing. Iv got some pretty big plants already and was wondering if I was to light dep them starting the 19th of July would It be ok to stop light deping them say augest first or would they get all wacked and try to go back to veg? It will be 15hrs 12min on July 19th and by augest 1st it will be 14hrs 46min and obviously goin down by the day. Or should I just light dep them from July 19th until there finished?

Howdy...yeah we do have moisture issues in Oregon.

Just my thoughts...if they're in the flowering stage start your light depreciation and do not stop until completion. Of course this would depend on strain genetics too. Looks like hijacked this....sorry

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy...yeah we do have moisture issues in Oregon.

Just my thoughts...if they're in the flowering stage start your light depreciation and do not stop until completion. Of course this would depend on strain genetics too. Looks like hijacked this....sorry

No I didn't..ok..Wild Turkey 101 kicking in.

Augestwest

Augestwest

That's just it is there not in flower. I wanted to light dep them to force them to start flowering alittle earlier so there done around the mid of sept instead of middle of October. so I was thinking to light dep them the 19th for like 2-3 weeks to start the flowering process and then since they will be 2-3 weeks into flower I cnnstop light dep and let them finish out. Does anyone know if they will spring back into veg or will they just proceed with flowering

Top Bottom