light exposed slightly in flowering, need help

• Thread starter Lordly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lordly

Lordly

okay, im growing in closet and door is open a bit for passive air intake (lights on). yesterday i forgot to close it completely and i went to sleep,lights turned off at 11 PM, i woke up at 8 AM and saw that one plant was slightly exposed to light from window, like 1/10 of the plant(its cloudy here). when i saw this, i closed the door immediatly(8 AM), at 11 AM lights turned on,so you know what i mean. 1/10 of the plant received 2 extra hours,it wasnt even light,it was like dimmed to 20% and cloudy weather and only 1/10 was exposed. would it affect her,hermies,reveg or something that i have to know? 🙏 im in 6th day of flowering.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve read that as well but who really knows . I’m sure someone will chime in . But don’t let that disturb your relaxing .

Lordly

Lordly

I’ve read that as well but who really knows . I’m sure someone will chime in . But don’t let that disturb your relaxing .
im disturbed only because i dont know how much time is needed to detect problem, maybe someone will post any experience 😂🙏

TheDeadRibbits

TheDeadRibbits

You're probably fine unless you're doing some kind of pure sativa or other special snowflake of a strain, in which case there is a possibility of them suddenly demanding you address them by some wierd-ass pronouns and threatening to go to social services and tell them you're a nazi unless you help convince the family doctor to put them on as much sustanon as the Ultimate Warrior...go ahead, try to tell them they're just late bloomers (and possibly on the spectrum), and that it doesn't mean they're a dude, but be prepared for them not to listen and to help propagate the same ideas to everyone in thier peer group they have regular contact with.

growsince79

growsince79

okay, im growing in closet and door is open a bit for passive air intake (lights on). yesterday i forgot to close it completely and i went to sleep,lights turned off at 11 PM, i woke up at 8 AM and saw that one plant was slightly exposed to light from window, like 1/10 of the plant(its cloudy here). when i saw this, i closed the door immediatly(8 AM), at 11 AM lights turned on,so you know what i mean. 1/10 of the plant received 2 extra hours,it wasnt even light,it was like dimmed to 20% and cloudy weather and only 1/10 was exposed. would it affect her,hermies,reveg or something that i have to know? 🙏 im in 6th day of flowering.
You are lucky it was only day 6. Had it been in mid or late flower, you might have a problem. It will probably be ok.

Top Bottom