Light green bubbles on the leaves?

• Thread starter -hydrofarmer-
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

-hydrofarmer-

I noticed that there is lights green bubbles on the tops of each clone. I had to spray few days ago for nats.. nats are gone, do u think it could be from the spray?
i will have pics soon

H

-hydrofarmer-

Okay here it is now its only on the top side of the leafs and i have seen it up to 3 leaf sets high
DSC_06081.JPG

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whoa... those really are bubbles. I've never seen anything quite like that before. Subbed, see if someone else has and what they thought caused it. Reminds me of the bends (N bubbles in the bloodstream). It can happen to fish if you allow a venturi to saturate the water column with superfine bubbles, too, because the bubbles can pass in through their gills.

H

-hydrofarmer-

Whoa... those really are bubbles. I've never seen anything quite like that before. Subbed, see if someone else has and what they thought caused it. Reminds me of the bends (N bubbles in the bloodstream). It can happen to fish if you allow a venturi to saturate the water column with superfine bubbles, too, because the bubbles can pass in through their gills.

Didn't think of that.. Do u actually think that's possible? I don't use an air stone or anything to inject gases to the plant.

justiceman

justiceman

What did you spray? are the bubbles soft or crunchy? I won't lie I have never seen that happen either. I hope this gets worked out. I'm leaning towards the spray since that seems like the Unknown factor.

justiceman

justiceman

So what did you use as a spray? Soft bubbles huh. That means the bubbles happened relatively fast.

H

-hydrofarmer-

Safer is the name of the spray. Thanks guys for your help pretty sure it from spray

M

mellokitty

1. which safers?
i found that whenever i used safers products the plants responded better to the mix-yourself concentrate (both readymade trounce and endall sprays damaged my plants after one application).

2. did you rinse them off before sunrise? sometimes they don't respond well to the poison + light combo.

it looks like it'll grow out for you anyway, i like that shade of green :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've used Safer spray (I use the Safer Bt spray on my OD crops) and never ever seen anything like that. Wild.
Didn't think of that.. Do u actually think that's possible? I don't use an air stone or anything to inject gases to the plant.
I don't know, but I would think that you'd have to be keeping their roots pretty saturated with microbubbles for something like that to happen, so it doesn't seem likely here.

M

mellokitty

never tried the Bt spray.... and come to think of it, i've used endall outside with no problems too.
i found that both endall and trounce affect veg and flower differently; it seems like in flower, endall further damages/kills any leaves that have a little bit of damage already (and if you're spraying because of visible bugs... you do the math ;p). but that's only ever happened to me with unhappily flowering girls, and only with strains that notoriously don't respond well to comedogenic treatments (like HashPlant. Northern Lights was like, "Let's parta~y!" under the same conditions), not on happily vegging plants like this one. the only other factors i can think of are: maybe she's just a wee bit young, or maybe it was too soon after topping.

wait.... you only grow hydro but you don't aerate?

H

-hydrofarmer-

wait.... you only grow hydro but you don't aerate?

Yes i have been growing for 3 yrs and never aerated the roots and have done fine.. But i was growing in ebb and flow table so i didn't really need. would u recommend?

M

mellokitty

i don't think it's necessary to aerate your roots in ebb and flow but it won't hurt to aerate your res (if you don't already).
but i'll be the first to tell you i'm no hydro expert - more comfortable in dirt/soilless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom