Light green leaves havnt stopped

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

When I switched to my 600w MH light the leafs started turning light yellow. At first I was sure I had the light to close. Raised it and still keep raising it keeping it at about 24" and it made a big difference.... now that the distance of the light is taken care of my ladies still seem to show discoloration.. any ideas on what it might be?! Maybe a nitrogen deficiency? Zinc,iron,Mn deficiency? Not frustrated just annoyed that it starts getting better then comes back slightly

Light green leaves havnt stopped
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

When I switched to my 600w MH light the leafs started turning light yellow. At first I was sure I had the light to close. Raised it and still keep raising it keeping it at about 24" and it made a big difference.... now that the distance of the light is taken care of my ladies still seem to show discoloration.. any ideas on what it might be?! Maybe a nitrogen deficiency? Zinc,iron,Mn deficiency? Not frustrated just annoyed that it starts getting better then comes back slightly

If you burnt the plant, old growth will slowly die off. It won't improve. Look at the new growth. If it looks lush and green, problem resolved. I wouldn't add anything extra if the new growth looks healthy.

Daviee___

Daviee___

I know it's kind of difficult just by looking at a picture but By your observation what do you think it could be ? And if you were to add something what would you use ? These are somewhat my experimenting ladies so I'm not really afraid to try out something new.. im not just randomly adding shit to it either still has to be legit lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I know it's kind of difficult just by looking at a picture but By your observation what do you think it could be ? And if you were to add something what would you use ? These are somewhat my experimenting ladies so I'm not really afraid to try out something new.. im not just randomly adding shit to it either still has to be legit lol

Honestly ... and it could be picture color on my computer screen .... I only see a very light color differences on the older fan leaves. They don't look unhealthy but "Grampa" has old man eyes.

Anthem

Anthem

If you switched from a lower power light, CLF, LED or something that basically had less PAR. Hate using PAR but just to get the point across. Your plant's metabolic rate has increased. The increase in light must also be accompanied by an increase in nutrient uptake. I would recommend increasing the nutrients

Daviee___

Daviee___

Honestly ... and it could be picture color on my computer screen .... I only see a very light color differences on the older fan leaves. They don't look unhealthy but "Grampa" has old man eyes.
Lmao it's all good gra
Lo it's all good OG ! We'll be on the same boat sometime...i might just be too baked and it's all in my head tryna get creative LOL! I really appreciate your time By the way!

Daviee___

Daviee___

If you switched from a lower power light, CLF, LED or something that basically had less PAR. Hate using PAR but just to get the point across. Your plant's metabolic rate has increased. The increase in light must also be accompanied by an increase in nutrient uptake. I would recommend increasing the nutrients
That could play a huge roll in this now couldnt it ? because that's exactly what I did... so increase just the regular basis grow right?

Anthem

Anthem

That could play a huge roll in this now couldnt it ? because that's exactly what I did... so increase just the regular basis grow right?
Do you have a way of measuring the PPM's or EC? PPM wise I would raise 100 PPM per feed to about 800-900 and assess from that point. If you start to see the leaf tips at or near the top of the plant turning a light color or brown that is the being of nutrient burn and you have to back off on the nutrients. Good Luck with your grow!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Lmao it's all good gra
Lo it's all good OG ! We'll be on the same boat sometime...i might just be too baked and it's all in my head tryna get creative LOL! I really appreciate your time By the way!

You'd be surprised how many people over-think things. Myself included sometimes.

Edit: Time is of a plenty right now as the USA has basically come to a halt. Sitting at home, bored out of my skull tbh.

Top Bottom