Light Green Plants

• Thread starter Grnthmb420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grnthmb420

My plants are in the 7th week of veg, about 20 inches tall, and while the main stem is quite strong and large in diameter, my plants are a very light green color on all the foliage. I'm growing a royal queen and Dr. Krippling strains. Is the light green color normal? They are far from dark green.
My other question is I have vegged these plants on a 24 hour constant light, and wondered if changing to 12/12 overnight would cause shock, or should I gradually increase the dark 2 hours a day for 6 days until it is 12/12?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

My plants are in the 7th week of veg, about 20 inches tall, and while the main stem is quite strong and large in diameter, my plants are a very light green color on all the foliage. I'm growing a royal queen and Dr. Krippling strains. Is the light green color normal? They are far from dark green.
My other question is I have vegged these plants on a 24 hour constant light, and wondered if changing to 12/12 overnight would cause shock, or should I gradually increase the dark 2 hours a day for 6 days until it is 12/12?
I was looking sy beans s week or two ago. I ran across one straib tusy healthy for. It was lime green leaves.

Do you know the strain?

MW7945

MW7945

Assuming there's no burning or anything, you're low in nutrients. 7th week of veg though those things are gonna be huge

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Medium...
Input ph...
Runoff ph?

G

Grnthmb420

Medium...
Input ph...
Runoff ph?
I've been feeding every week, with EC at 1.4 and using nectar for the gods nutrient line. Ph'ing at 6.4 They seem extremely healthy and no burn, just an odd lime green, very light green color.
I use a nectar#4 soil mix with growstone, worm castings.

The water that comes out of the bottom of the pots is ph 6.8

G

Grnthmb420

Assuming there's no burning or anything, you're low in nutrients. 7th week of veg though those things are gonna be huge
Been topping regularly to keep them low height. Bushy as hell. I have space issue so these were unintentionally backed up awaiting a new light and tent for bloom stage.

Top Bottom