Light Green versus Dark Green Leaves. Normal? Need nutrients?

• Thread starter bibsoconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bibsoconner

Hi, I have Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised seed from Seedsman, growing outside in 5 gallon fabric pot with FoxFarm Ocean Forest an absolutely NO nutrients/fertilizers so far. If you're wondering "why on Earth is this outside in January" you can read my previous posts, but basically it was near deaths door due to rookie mistakes with lights, water, etc. and my wife saved it by yelling "just throw it outside and ignore it". It came roaring back and I'm told it's now in flower phase (or see pictures and correct me!). Anyhow, I have it's sister inside under lights for 12/12. I decided to try one outside, one inside.

Questions
1. Why the dark green and light green leaves? It used to be just light green. The dark green look perfectly healthy (maybe even more healthy than light green?) but I'm wondering why there are two colors?
2. Should I add some nutrients? It's had nothing so far. I just got from Amazon the FoxFarm trio. How much? And which of the three? Just the big bloom and tiger bloom and not the "grow big"? My goal for today is to read and understand the fertilizer stuff (from the bottles and this site!) .
Thanks!

Light green versus dark green leaves  normal need nutrients
Light green versus dark green leaves  normal need nutrients 2
Light green versus dark green leaves  normal need nutrients 3
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hi, I have Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised seed from Seedsman, growing outside in 5 gallon fabric pot with FoxFarm Ocean Forest an absolutely NO nutrients/fertilizers so far. If you're wondering "why on Earth is this outside in January" you can read my previous posts, but basically it was near deaths door due to rookie mistakes with lights, water, etc. and my wife saved it by yelling "just throw it outside and ignore it". It came roaring back and I'm told it's now in flower phase (or see pictures and correct me!). Anyhow, I have it's sister inside under lights for 12/12. I decided to try one outside, one inside.

Questions
1. Why the dark green and light green leaves? It used to be just light green. The dark green look perfectly healthy (maybe even more healthy than light green?) but I'm wondering why there are two colors?
2. Should I add some nutrients? It's had nothing so far. I just got from Amazon the FoxFarm trio. How much? And which of the three? Just the big bloom and tiger bloom and not the "grow big"? My goal for today is to read and understand the fertilizer stuff (from the bottles and this site!) .
Thanks!
Kinda looks like it’s revegging, could be a lot of factors for the difference in color. Less is better with the fox farm nutrients. In flower you want to use just the big bloom and tiger bloom at like 1/3 strength at first.

Top Bottom