Light Hour Scheduele????

• Thread starter blowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blowin

ey guys well my ladies are about 10i hi. with two other foot tall ladies.

i have about 5 swirl cfls in there and two fluo tubes. they have been on 18/6 light hrs, now my ? is if im not home to be able to turn off the lights at the 18 hours on point.-will giving them a little bit more light be good? until i am able to come home and turn off the lights???

therefore the whole base is...leave on the lights for more than a couple hours after 18: and then giving them there 6 hours of darkness ????

other ? is giving them more light be good for them considering that my light system may not produce that much light right now???

Z

zipflip

imo if your runnin floro's then why not go with lights on 24/7, if you're in veg.
i also believe as long as ya givin at least 18 hours of light durring veg or even more your fine tho.
but really i woudl just go 24/7 .
JMO

R

Rolln J

giving them a bit more in veg shouldnt be any big deal - but you cant be fucking around in flower - get a timer - best 10 bux youll ever spend - lol

I dont like 24/7 call me old school but plants need rest - I tried it for a few years and didnt see the 25% more growth all I saw was the 25% higher electricity bill

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

yeah you can mess with the time in Veg..but like RollnJ states not in flower...zipflip has a value point as well..and why not run lights 24/7..Much better growth rate..Just my thaughts..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

giving them a bit more in veg shouldnt be any big deal - but you cant be fucking around in flower - get a timer - best 10 bux youll ever spend - lol

I dont like 24/7 call me old school but plants need rest - I tried it for a few years and didnt see the 25% more growth all I saw was the 25% higher electricity bill

that's true.. also plants can only process about 18 hours of light anyways so.. there's no point.

A

ARTofMAKINGfire

Get a timer!

If you don't, you grow will fail. Period.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i would have to agree. more than 18 hrs in veg willnot harm a thing. now flower is differnt. but yeah i have a timer for pretty much everything in my grow room with a plug lol. even if i dont use it all the time you just never know.

RD

Top Bottom