Light Leak.. Help.

• Thread starter getgoodgenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

getgoodgenes

Thanks friends, I hope I don't lose the whole crop.

You should be good never had issues after the thread started. Like many have mentioned its mostly gonna have to do w genetics. Just set a daily timer for 10 min and 5 min before lights out on your phone. Should never happen again.

Blazedfish

Blazedfish

So I had 2 HP's in the room and a tent zipped up with a cfl250 in for clones and a mother the room had 13 in and today is end of week 5 noticed one of my strawberry lemonades from Barney's farm fem had gone 60percent orange hairs this is my 3rd run ever . I not sure how to proceed I been in there for light leaks and not seen anything at all someone said pin hole in the tent lining maybe someone said humidity maybe? But I am unsure what to think

Jonniebluefish

Jonniebluefish

Its true to a point... i have grown plants by street lights and such but the main situation i hear people have is when they put a power strip in the tent and the power strip has a little light on it... they DO have problems hahaha
Seriously? wow. One more thing to worry about.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Plants don't need complete dark to flower; ever been out in the woods on a moonlit night?

It can get quite bright out there at night, especially if you are in an area where there are no tall trees, just small bushes or open country.

There is an old internet cannabis myth that light leaks cause plants to hermie.
Bullshit, light leaks don't cause hermies.
YES! Thank you! Science!
GENETICS cause hermies, not light.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You should be ok. What kind of light is not important. How long the plant was exposed (16 hours or more?) is more important.

Top Bottom