Light Mover Question

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Germany kicks our ass in damn near everything technology especially product longevity, in my opinion and prices maybe getting better now with globalization and Internet price wars plus there's some other shit developing that may encourage more import export but hey I'm no expert on the matter just full of opinions peace

What about German backyard windmill generator tech?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know so much about that, but I know they're doing very well in/with solar.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Ok I know most growers hate them but here's my situation. The electrical costs on the Coast are outrageous. Last grow with 4, 600s - 2 to a dual Raptor hood over a 4x8 tray ran over 400$/mo!! during the Summer when we get dinged with higher rates. Its somewhat better now in the Fall. This time I'm using 2, 600s in 1 Raptor with a mover; using the super lumen setting that's well over 1200watts over 20 sq feet/ 60 watts per foot. Not trying to cover the full tray just want an extra foot on each end, like a 4x5 or 4x6 with 14 Purple Cadillacs from DHN. They are mostly Indicas and shouldn't get over 2' tall with most of the bud sites on the same level so penetration isn't an issue. I'm planning on a 1 to 1.5 travel.
Sounds like you should do fine. Keep lights as close as they can be, but pay close attention to the girls, if they look unhappy move lights up a bit so you don't scorch them. Put your hand underneath it. If it's comfy, the girls should be too. And remember if it's warm, but not too bad, the light IS moving.

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Ontario, Canada;

1k light x 18 hours x 31 days = $75/month (1k x 4 lights x 18hrs x 31days = $300/month)
1K x 12hrs x 31 days = $50/month

And I thought our costs were high. How the hell do you all do it with such high electrical rates?

Top Bottom